inheritance

by truthseeker100 37 Replies latest jw experiences

• truthseeker100
    truthseeker100
    Brokeback watchtower don`t worry the wbts will get nothing from me. Cofty I am crass sometimes that's what makes me so successful I guess.
  • The Searcher
    The Searcher
    Spend most of it on wine, women, & song - then squander the rest!!!
  • WTWizard
    WTWizard

I would spend some on a monster box of silver (or two, or three) now while it's relatively cheap.  Or get a bag--or two--or three--of "junk silver" (those bags of pre-1965 silver coins) of 1,000 toilet papers face value.  This would not create significant hardship now--you can and should still have fun with it.  Also, it would not hurt to get some quality flashlights, NiMH batteries, and chargers, and some CREE LED light bulbs now while they are still readily available.

That way, when the dollar becomes toilet paper, you still have significant wealth.  And you will be able to laugh at the jokehovians that wasted all their funds on the Worldwide Damnation Fund, Israel missions, or Grand Boasting Sessions where they had to cross half the state.  And, when the inevitable energy crisis happens (because energy companies crash and burn or workers refuse to show up for toilet papers, or because this insanely and offensively low oil price of now chokes off the supply just in time for Saudi Arabia to be pxxxed off at us the way they were in 1973), you will have good LED light bulbs (CREE is one of the most energy efficient, using only 9.5 watts for 60 watts' worth of light) and supplies for the inevitable rolling blackouts.  All the while, the witlesses will be in pitch dark.

Also, in the theme of enjoying your wealth, a few runs of LED Christmas lights are worthwhile to invest in.  Again, when hyperinflation hits, you can rub it in the hounders' faces and enjoy your wealth and the lights while they are regretting all the Worldwide Damnation Fund donations and Israel trips wasting all theirs.

• Faded
    Faded
    Next question is: Are you single?
  • Scully
    Scully

Just for fun, I'd write the WTS a cheque for $1 and ask for a receipt for income tax purposes.

By the time they cash the cheque, prepare your receipt and mail it to you, it will have cost them $2. 

• Vixen
    Vixen

Donate $5.00 to my campaign and be my first contributor?

I will rewrite this and try to make it a more positive and less whiny post!

gofundme.com/fable

P.S.  My father [Name Withheld] started making cryptic death threats to my husband on the phone yesterday.

"You know, people get killed over stuff like this ALL THE TIME. ...  I'm warning you"  etc.

Kind regards to the community.

This is my first post =]

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Buy some huge billboard advertising space, and plaster links to anti jw sites....

Sorry, I'm feeling spiteful today against the org!

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe
    So Truthseeker100 what did you decide?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit