inheritance

by truthseeker100 37 Replies latest jw experiences

• truthseeker100
    truthseeker100
    I have a good life and I am now worth around 3 million US. My two children have their University degrees and a promising future. What should I do with my money?
  • Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

When you die or now?

Live a little or a lot now, but make some provision for the kids eh? Leaving them nothing would be unkind unless you have little or poor contact. 

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    This is just a suggestion but i think paypal'ing me around 100k would be outstanding
  • Simon
    Simon

Provide something for possible grandkids education or children's retirement?

Setup a scholarship to help other kids?

Contribute to good causes?

Blow it all on fast cars and lose women (not the best option).

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath
    yep--fast cars and tight women.  works for me.
  • truthseeker100
    truthseeker100
    Morpheus I have paid everyone I have lived by the rules paid my taxes several times I guess i might be one of those that beat the system.
  • _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Lol you have certainly done well :)  i question why you "need" to do anything...  Your living a good life, continue!  

Or take up a hobby like flying RC helicopters. Its certainly ate up a fair share of my money which brings us back to my 100k ;)

• joe134cd
    joe134cd
    GIVE IT TO ME!!!  failing that I would recommend the fast cars tight women option.
  • wannaexit
    wannaexit
    • Invest for your grandchildren
    • Give to local charities
    • Just don't give a penny to the congregation or the watchtower

• truthseeker100
    truthseeker100
    I am the same man I was when I exited this cult,. I was young and it was scary leaving the cult ,and I think my progeny will live much better lives than I had,I will leave it all to them  they seem like good kids, 

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit