Theocratic War Strategy and Watchtower lawyer Vincent Toole...

by Marvin Shilmer 20 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer

Remember Brother Toole's testimony to the Royal Commission that he was unaware of Watchtower theocratic war doctrine, and that he didn't know what it means?

Well wait until you read the letter I just posted on my blog: Theocratic War Strategy in Action?

___

• blondie
    blondie

Mr. Toole, liar, liar pants on fire. Rev. 21:8

Thanks Marvin

• LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField
    Nicely put! Your blog is awedome! This is exactly what Toole did on the stand. He lied right through his teeth.
  • adjusted knowledge
    adjusted knowledge
    Interesting old letters. I wonder how many other older letters from the 80's and 90's are floating out there to prove them the liars they are. I think it is so important to have as many high ranking JW giving testimony under oath. Then perhaps later on they can be tried for perjury.
  • Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Enjoyed that. It occured to me, on reading your blog, what a serious matter it is for a solicitor to lie to a Royal Commission.

Indeed I presume it is a crime in Australia. I wonder, would it be possible for one of our Australian members to file a formal complaint to the Solicitors' Regulation Authority or its Australian equivalent, perhaps the Law Society.

Although I couldn't quite read the letter on your blog Martin I am sure it would be adequate proof that Mr Toole had been less than honest with the Commission. Any ex or current Witness would have found his testimony extremely devious and dishonest.

• umbertoecho
    umbertoecho

Not good to lie to the Royal Commission as they are given two alternatives. Swear on the bible or make and oath...Once an oath is proven to be a perjury then there are consequences. Mr Angus Stewart wanted an extension but was not granted this..No doubt there will be "findings" This will reveal a lack of transparency and honesty. People from all over have written to this man......re the lies.

I would like to remind you that this religion has been banned before and it was due to it's sectarian views as opposed to a religious view. I confess that there was a patriotic aspect to this.....But what the hell? If you are benefiting from the policies of the government you have adopted, why should you shun them and accuse them when they make decisions that don't' fit with your neutral stance on " all matters" that don't fit in with your adopted point of view..........in this case a religious one.

It is insufficient to claim the "neutral stance". The witnesses are not neutral if you study their literature.

Nothing is passive if you really read the messages about how Satan is dominating this world.........Men are doing that, and other good men and women are working against injustice.

Jehovah's Witnesses have forfeited their precious "good standing" due to these most obvious lies.......... Their well publicized and bragged about, successes in law courts have been blatantly bragged about over the years. They have pounded their chests in displays of righteousness to the point of pure arrogance and vanity... Law courts are essentially a reflection of the political atmosphere in which ever country or state it operates in.
    I challenge them to brag their way out of this one...Brag away WT, while you have the time

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer
    I couldn't quite read the letter on your blog

You can right-click on the image and open it in a different tab or window. Then click on the image and it enlarges for easy reading.

• SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass
    Thanks Marvin!
  • Petraglyph
    Petraglyph

Nice find!

It would have been funny if he'd signed it :D

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer
    It would have been funny if he'd signed it

The letter may not have Toole's signature but it does have the Service Desk stamp, and as an active Circuit Overseer in 1988 Mr. Toole had been working nearly a decade for the Service Desk. If anyone was familiar with Watchtower theocratic war strategy doctrine it would have been someone in Toole's position at the time.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit