Jehovah's Angels will protect you out in the ministry. Except from Dogs Pit Bulls

by Not_Culty 11 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Not_Culty
  • Not_Culty
  • Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

I had a guy open the screen door and let his doberman out and sent him after me and the 84 year old sister with me. She said, "Don't move." Then spoke to the dog who put his teeth away and licked her hand. The owner was shocked and kept yelling, "get them". The sister said, "I'm glad your dog is nicer than you." We turned and left. If it were just me I would have been a big snack for him. Thanks for nothing angels.

• blownaway
    blownaway

I remember of a woman who was raped and killed years ago in the field service. I always wondered why god protected some but not others. LOL. Its like Voltaire said, god is always on the winning side in war but he keeps changing sides.

• Tahoe
    Tahoe

This article was underneath the one you posted:

https://www.whio.com/news/crime--law/dog-bites-jehovah-witness/huQOu2A37xysyFkVzfm2tO/

VANDALIA — A Jehovah's Witness was bitten by a dog after knocking on a door to a home with a "Beware of Dog" sign.

The 70-year-old West Milton woman told police she knocked on a door to a home at 12:30 p.m. April 12 in the 700 block of Hunters Chase Drive. The resident opened the entry door and said he wasn't interested. His dog came charging down the hall, forcing the storm door open. The dog, an 8-year-old black Labrador retriever named Ace, got out and bit the woman on the right buttock and thigh area, according to a police report.

The dog's owner was able to show Ace was current on his vaccinations through My Favorite Pet veterinary clinic, according to the report.

The resident's fence in front of the home had a 'Beware of Dog" sign, the report noted.

• venus
    venus

Animals may act/react unpredictably.

Yet look at what certain governments such as in Russia do to JWs. Bible itself says Governments are God's servant/minister. (Romans 13:4)

• freddo
    freddo

I knew all these sisters - yes - all sisters - all in ministry.

Couple of dog bites to fingers when putting crap invites through letterboxes.

Gun drawn on one sister scaring her witless. (We're in UK - reported to Police - turned out to be a replica)

One knocked down by a car and spent weeks in hospital.

Two separate car accidents which involved short hospital visits.

The "Two Big Angels" must have been flying to Spain for a holiday.

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

Isn't that the problem that we all once had? We really thought that jehober would "provide" for us and "protect" us! Now we know that it's all a bunch of bs so we now provide for ourselves and protect ourselves! The 'spirit of a sound mind' is much more effective that 'holy spirit'!

just saying!

• EverApostate
    EverApostate

Almighty Jehovah cant even Protect his name in his own Bible.

Not Surprising that he couldn't protect his people from Pitbulls

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

NOT_CULTY:

I agree. When out in service, I was not protected from anything:..attack dogs; angry homeowners; even men trying to expose themselves.

I am so glad this monumental waste of time, gas and energy is over.

EYEUSE2BADUB:

Amen to the Spirit of a Sound Mind. And, I believe that any God would expect us to act with a sound mind. And, Yes, you have to provide for yourself. I always knew that but glad I did.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit