I really hate them !!!

by Titanic 29 Replies latest jw friends

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Welcome Titianic

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

Welcome Titanic. I hope you find as much healing and friendship here as I have. You have come to a place where people do truly care about one another.

I can empathize with the pain that you feel... I too went through hell and back when leaving the borg and it has left me emotionaly and mentaly exhausted. May you find peace in your journey through the rest of your life.

Agape,

Eric

• ugg
    ugg

"SHUDDER" i can only immagine your story....

• shera
    shera

Welcome and I understand your emountions.

take care

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Titanic,Wow you really hate the JW`s..I think I like you,LOL!..Actually some are worse than others.Some that are in that goofy religion are looking for a way out,some are just too weak minded to leave,some are institutionalized and can`t leave.Then there are the ones that are just assholes,and love evey bit of grief they can dish out..I think this is the group that most everybody hates.The rest we can have some measure of sympathy for...OUTLAW

Edited by - OUTLAW on 4 February 2003 16:33:41

• nelly1
    nelly1

welcome titanic, beleive me I for one understand what you are saying, and for you to be an ex elder wow, well there you go its not just publishers that suffer is it?

i beleive those ones with true hearts cant possibly stay in it (THE BORG) as they say....

we dont belong in such a warped place.

how can we listen to jesus voice there because it isnt there

huggss to you

here is a healing place, I know it has helped me alot.

venting really heals you, its like pouring out all the pain, a bit like throwing out a bucket of dirty water, you feel better for it.

love nelly

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Titanic,

I'm so sorry you're experiencing such pain. I (and thousands of others on this board) understand fully. We may not know the circumstances, but the aftermath of surviving an exit from JW life is all the same: pain, tears, confusion, turmoil, rage, and joy. Yes, joy. It comes sometimes slowly, but it comes. One of these days, the anger and rage will disappate. You'll feel like a weight has been lifted. Remember this: Living a good life is the best revenge. Don't let that anger simmer too long or it will boil over. It's what the JWs expect and want. Prove them wrong. And until then "fake until you make it".

Good luck! And my prayers will be with you!

Andi

• Warrigal
    Warrigal

Welcome, Titanic. May you find peace and healing here. May your life embrace happiness and your pain fade away. Welcome.

• Joker10
    Joker10

Did you hate yourself when you were a JW? Hate is a bad thing. Surprised me how you said how God could not hate them so much.

• Trotafox
    Trotafox
    I wish I could wipe out every memory i have from my time with them..wipe out every memory of their faces..their names..everything about them.

Ditto.

Welcome to the Board, Titanic. We're here to help . Yep, you got the right place. Now take five deep, REALLY DEEP, REALLY BIG, BIG breaths and go have some fun. .

Trot

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit