What's The Worst Thing The WT.Society Has Taught?

by minimus 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Matty
    Matty

That every single prophecy in the bible has to have two fulfilments, a type and an anti-type - one of course pertaining to the short history of the Jehovah's Witness religion. The ridiculous ways that they try and manoeuvre Isaiah's prophecy to fit stuff that Rutherford did in the 20's is bizarre beyond belief - and yet that is exactly what I did - I believed it!

• obiwan
    obiwan

That the jw's are better than everybody.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

The stupidest thing they've ever taught is that Jeehovah's people are loving people. We should be the judge of that, not the society. Second would have to be "The End Is Right Around The Corner".

• aarque
    aarque

Women have to put up with verbal, emotional and physical abuse, yet are constantly counselled to 'be in subjection'.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I think the worst thing the Society has taught is the "one towel rule" at Assemblies.

*****Rub a Dub

• Waygooder64
    Waygooder64

Elders fashion,Making white socks ' work' with black shoes, how to be contract cleaners,How to spot demonic messages in popular songs....

• TR
    TR

The WTS's worst attribute; That they "teach" at all. It's their first and worst mistake.

TR

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit