What REALLY Happens During A Judicial Meeting

by minimus 39 Replies latest jw friends

• blondie
    blondie

Hi, Shelby. Long time no read. Welcome back.

Blondie

• somebody
    somebody

After reading everyone's expereineces here, is it safe to say that there can be no such thing as a hung jury on JW judicial committee? And that if there is a hung jury on a GB committee ( when voting on what acts that will be considered a "sin" according to the organization) meeting then the "sin"/"act that would not need "counselling" becomes a conscience matter for followers/adherents?

peace,

gwen

• roybatty
    roybatty
    I have a stop sign tattooed on my butt

Several GB members and other Society guys are now reading your post and thinking to themselves... "hmmm....I wonder if the flock will go for this?"

• nelly1
    nelly1

well i was in the truth 13 years before i experienced my first Judicial, and how cunning they said they wanted to see me at the hall the next day, so i went wondering what the hell they wanted.

I get there and they say to me" you are aware that this is a Judicial Commitee dont you"?

I didnt I had no idea, i didnt dress to the nines either just had on a skirt and a top.

yes and kangaroo court doesnt even begin to cover what that is, witnesses of whom you have no idea who they are until they are called in one by one.

sit there and tell bare faced lies in front of a so called god directed commitee who supposedly have gods spirit directing things.

what a bunch of F****** crap scuse me

how can jehovahs spirit be diciplining you when the witnesses one of whom is an elder is lying through his teeth????????????????

thats what I want to know.

and then to go outside and be seen smirking him and his clone that was with him, i call him that because he is.

this is a long story but here is the gist of it:

my 18 year old son who'd been away from me and the truth for 3 yrs came home,got into trouble with drugs and crime and he started selling my stuff so i told him to leave, he ran to the brothers who then proceeded to bail me up in the hall right in front of everyone an elder and the CO and yelled at me abt being a bad mother and not having jahs spirit, i went home shocked, they told me not to call the cops on my son for drugs even though he was on police curfew and they were coming to my house every night to check on him i went home in a state of shock, next thing my son comes over starts yelling and trying to smash wi,ndows, i didnt know this but that elder and his clone were standing outside in the shadows listening and didnt try to stop him, finally the cops came and he left, next thing im being called to a judicial and told that it was me smashing the windows and swearing, I didnt do a thing!!!!!!!!!!, this elder and his clone gave evidence and i got priv reproof, next day at meeting that elder took my daugter off the school and she had only just managed to get on it after years of asking to, she was heartbroken.

i agree with everything that has been said on this thread, just a bunch of bloody control freaks trying to run everyones life so they can get them to continue bringing in other people so they can do the same thing to them.

also to continue to fill their bank accounts up also. and getting off on listening to peoples stories of when they made mistakes of a sexual nature.

no wonder they are all pedophiles, bunches of hypocrites.

bring on jesus with his whip to drive them all out for what they are doing and have done collectively and individually.

i beleive that day is coming, and the god whos name they dishonour will carry out all the things he says he will in ezekeil chapter 34 of the bible.

like it tells us so many times in the scriptures what goes around comes around................

as usual

i love you all

nelly

• AGuest
    AGuest

BLONDIE!!!! Hello... and the GREATEST of love and peace to you! (Oh, oops!... Am I shouting? I didn't mean to, truly!!)

Was off "living" life, for a minute. I get to do that from time to time (BIG smile!)

Peace to you!

Your servant and a slave of Christ,

SJ

• ugg
    ugg

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( nelllie 1 ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

• copsec
    copsec

Mary,

You posted the exact same response I was going to. They ask you all these exlicit questions and you just know they are gonna go home and whack off thinking about it or say to their wives, "Honey, let's try something new tonight!"

• minimus
    minimus

Of course there are some dirty old men on these commitees, but I don't think that's the rule. It really is the exception.

• Farkel
    Farkel

minimum,

: What REALLY Happens During A Judicial Meeting

Ya know, with all your yapping, you did manage to tell us you were an "elder", yet in in this post, everything you said is third-person. You've never (to my knowledge) told us any FIRST hand experiences in your life as an elder.

The more I read your drivel, the more I question your veracity.

Sorry, but your credibility and honesty is at risk here, and that is solely by virtue of your lack of sharing personal stuff with us. One can do this and still remain anonymous, you know.

Farkel

• obiwan
    obiwan

Well at my "hearing" it only took them 15 minutes to decide my fate. That 15 minutes must have been spent getting gods guidance.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit