Theocratically Approved JW Party (Gathering) Games

by Stephanus 34 Replies latest jw friends

• D8TA
    D8TA

Pffft...naw, our "spin the bottle" involved the empty containers of Bartell & James Wine Coolers in a barn owned by the "shared congregation's" P.O.

Tactics involving precise intertwining of tongues were a must, and wussies (young pioneer wanna bees) weren't invited.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy
    When you look at that pic, you've gotta wonder why those guys would ever try going up a mountain in a business suit, tie and polished shoes!!!!!!!!

LMAO@OZZIEPOST Not to mention BLINDFOLDED! HAhahahaha

• ashitaka
    ashitaka
    Tactics involving precise intertwining of tongues were a must, and wussies (young pioneer wanna bees) weren't invited.

I heard of those when I was a teenager....I sure wasn't any goodie-goodie, but I'm damn sure that no girls were hot under the collar to be kissing me anyway.

My friends were invited, and they always had the most interesting things to say about those darling little pioneer sister......they most certainly knew how to use their tounges.

ash

• yumbby
    yumbby

you know what is really creepy Nathan? Is that I know your article was a joke, but it reads so real, that I can't believe I used to listen to that crap and take it to heart and actually follow their indiotic counsel!

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

Mum - That game was for real. My family used to have it and we would play it whenever we would have a "get together"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit