Theocratically Approved JW Party (Gathering) Games

by Stephanus 34 Replies latest jw friends

• GeddyLee
    GeddyLee

ok brothers, and sisters, its time to play blind folded "who cut the cheese". Elder smelly butt in the front of the line, looks like he's really pushing out a real doozy.

• Mum
    Mum

pr_capone, is that "Tree of Knowledge" game for real? I mean, the tree of knowledge is what plunged all of us into sin and death in the first place! That Stoops fellow has stooped too low now!

I love that scan, Stephanus. Ozzie's right about the appropriateness of the attire. JW's certainly have a twisted notion of appropriate attire. One does need to dress down a bit while running from giant tennis balls amid random outcroppings of rock, IMHO. The lady in the background looks like she's going to have to pull up her dress to scale those boulders -- oh, my!

• Mum
    Mum

On second thought, that person in the background might be a man in non-western attire. The rest of the people look male. No females invited to play this game.

Anyway, he or she will still have to pull up that dashiki or whatever it's called.

• bigred
    bigred

edited because Mulan forgot to use her own ID.

Edited by - bigred on 2 February 2003 16:2:7

• bigred
    bigred

Drat, I did it again.

Edited by - bigred on 2 February 2003 16:3:25

• Mulan
    Mulan

Sorry, Bigred. I forgot you posted a little while ago, and didn't change the ID info.

We had that Tree of Knowledge Game. I threw it out last October, when I cleaned closets. Guess you know how long it's been since I had cleaned out that closet????

We had another Bible game we enjoyed, but played it with two other elders and their families one night. The women and kids always did good, but the men knew nothing. We were so shocked. How could they get to be elders and have such non existant simple Bible knowledge? They didn't know Samson's father's name............the kids did. I did. My elder husband knew it. Didn't everyone know that? There were other real easy ones, and they just couldn't pull it out of their dead brains.

• LDH
    LDH

This thread make me think of a party gathering I once went to.

Wendell, who was just a Bible Student at that time, thought up some wacky "Bible Trivia Quiz."

It was all fun and games for the first few questions, then he started pulling these bizarre questions that no one in a million years would have known. You could have heard a pin drop. He would ask the question, SILENCE, then give the answer.

Then he would say, "Let's try this one." Same result.

It was hysterical.

Lisa

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Heh, heh Lisa! I'm usually dismayed by the lack of Bible knowledge fellow "Christians" have when this type of game is played. And I'm impressed that you knew someone in that context named "Wendell" - that name is almost used exclusively for geeky, social inepts in fiction, in my experience!

• Debz
    Debz

Actually Steph..on reflection, I`m sure they are really aliens...mars maybe? just copying dubs clothing!! Stumble not brothers!!!

• AlanF
    AlanF

The Boss Ted Jaracz to the rest of the GB: Follow me, men! We'll defeat those apostates!

AlanF

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit