I am saying good-bye too.......

by Jesika 35 Replies latest jw friends

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

No kidding Estee. This was the first thread I read when I logged in today. Jesika... you do not have permission to leave! Especially not before an apostfest ( my first ) that I am supposed to attend in your hometown! :D

Love ya,

tu hermano Boricua

• Jesika
    Jesika

LOL

Well, I meant to fake you all out, but the ? I asked was one I really did want answered, and Mr.Moe and LB are the only ones that answered my ?, hmmmmmm

You would think I did this on purpose to have people tell me DON'T GO, but I was really wondering if any of you thought the day would come that you would say good-bye from this board.

Guess I will have to try again, but in a different way.

• SLOAN
    SLOAN

YOU BRAT!!!!!!!!!!

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    Do you think the day will come that you say good-bye??????

Nope.

• Goshawk
    Goshawk

Isn't it nice to know that you can come and go of your own free will and not be punished.

Goshawk

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Jesika, don't make me come down there and put you in the corner

As for your question, yes, I do believe that day will come for me. Maybe sooner than I want. I am not planning on leaving just yet, but haven't been as active as I once was, finding other things to do.

Lew W

• kelpie
    kelpie

I just about stopped breathing....

I hope that I will always hang around.. I have made some good friends and I want to continue to help people that have just left and need to know they are not alone and that there is a shoulder to cry on...

Jes, dont go.. ever!

Kelps (takes a deep breath)

• Valis
    Valis

jes...naughty naughty..*LOL* I've thought about this actually and for myself included, that the Internet has become a part of life as a whole and no matter where I go on the Internet it would be to communicate with people all over the world and make new friends and learn things from others. If we threw out all the JW stuff I would still enjoy being here, because I enjoy everyone and have met too many good friends to go away, just like if I were on any other type of discussion board.. Unfortunately for me I can't just drop JWland and look the other way. Not when the idea of a bible study for my kids keep rearing its ugly head...long distance no less, not to mention a family that is shambles of which at least one member still needs my help getting it together! I think sometimes people leave because they think injustice has been done without looking at a bigger picture and then some leave out of despair over flame wars. Some get bored and some get the boot and then again some really can walk away from JWland free and with no lingering strings. I wish them all the best.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• JH
    JH

Jesika

When you left the JW's, did they say "don't go"? Were they as attached to you as some people are here?

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

In that case Jes, I might as well say good bye now because if and when I die, I won't be able to say it!

Guest 77

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit