I am saying good-bye too.......

by Jesika 35 Replies latest jw friends

• Jesika
    Jesika

Yah right!!!!!!!!! LOL

I just noticed that today 3 people are leaving the board.

I am not ready to leave, and have alot of friends here, so it would be hard for me to leave.

Do you think the day will come that you say good-bye??????

• Brummie
    Brummie

Roflmao

I was rushing in here to lock the doors and stop you going!

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Don't you DARE do that again!!!!! What are you trying to do, give us a heart attack???

We love you, honey!

Nina & Chris

• dottie
    dottie

omg!!! jesika you scared me for a minute!

Dottie

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

cute

I have many times... lol... and I RARELY post. I will always comr and go here, but simply put like Anton (coolbreeze) I am over the JW chit. Things here are different now, and I just don't find the attachment I used to. *shrug* You may see me once a month, once every 6 months, then a rash of daily for 2 weeks straight. But gone are the days of chatting for hours in JWD chat with my old buddies, gone are the says of reading each thread...

I made some DAMN good friends here, but just don't feel that close bond in general with the board that I used to have. So, I have my IM folks I talk to on occasion, and that is all I need.

Edited by - MrMoe on 1 February 2003 20:22:16

• JH
    JH
    I just noticed that today 3 people are leaving the board

Who???

• JH
    JH
    I made some DAMN good friends here, but just don't feel that close bond in general with the board that I used to have.

Maybe what you need MrMoe, is a couple of years back at the meetings, and then you will enjoy coming back here.

• Solace
    Solace

Jesika,

You bratt, thought you were serious!I was about to slap some sense into ya'.

Oh Moe,

You know you love us. C'mere and gimme a hug.

• Jesika
    Jesika

JH------The three that are leaving are---1 Lin (my aunt)

2 Coolbreeze

3 Sentinel

Thanx for the comments Moe, and to everyone else. I knew you guys loved me lol.

Jesika

• TR
    TR

Sorry Jesika, you have to rack up as many posts as me before you can leave.

TR

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit