Goodbye to everyone..

by Lin 30 Replies latest jw friends

• Lin
    Lin

First, I'd like to thank everyone here that has befriended me for your kindness and support. Having you to talk to after leaving the org made the shunning of everyone I ever knew and family much more bearable. I initially came here for emotional support due to shunning and also to have questions regarding doctrine answered, which has been accomplished. I thank you all for that, it was very appreciated. It's time for me to leave and move on with my life, and you have all helped me tremendously to be able to do this. Thank you, good luck and goodbye.

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

Lin,

I don't believe we ever crossed posts or threads, so I don't recognize you, but there are many posters here, and I know I miss so much.

Anyway, I'm very happy for you. Life is certainly meant to be lived, free from the unnecessary burden of an oppressive, controlling religion, that takes away self and conscience, and dictates with a cold heart. This forum is a wonderful supportive place, with lots of folks in the same boat, or now out of the boat and on stable land. I just found it myself in mid 2002.

I don't exactly know what your situation is (I will research your posts later), but seems like you are off to enjoy your life. I wish you success and happiness! Go forth, renewed!

Edited to say, that I just quickly found your threads. Looks like I have lots of good reading tonight!! You have been a very active contributor!!

Edited by - Sentinel on 31 January 2003 14:5:51

• email
    email

Lin,

I hate good byes.. I hope you can drop by every once in a while and say hi... However, I am very happy you have found the comfort you needed in one of the most difficult times in our lives... when everything we know or think we know dissapears.

I hope and wish you THE BEST in life...

Be Strong

• waiting
    waiting

Hey Lin,

I hope all goes well for you. Were you the one who's getting/got married? Well, if so....congratulations. If not......comgratulations too.

I hope your family is doing fine - and movin' on is all that it's cracked up to be.

Come back and visit now and again - door's always open.

waiting

• onacruse
    onacruse

Lin, right on!! Gettin' on with movin' on...

and likewise to you: Good luck, and enjoy!

Craig

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

Sweetie,

After some quick research, I have found several threads of yours that I posted to, and others that I just missed. So we have crossed paths on here. Duh! Sorry I didn't remember. (a senior moment, maybe )

Be happy!!

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

Good luck Lin! Come back and let us know how you are fairing!

• LB
    LB

Take care Lin. I don't know if your wedding went off as planned on the 25th but I wish you well. Don't be afraid to drop in and say hi every so often.

• Jesika
    Jesika

You have mail.

• Stan Conroy
    Stan Conroy

I respect your ability to know when to move on. Talking about this stuff for 10, 20, 30 or more years after being out of it is a sign of real problems, IMHO.

I will be leaving here soon too.

Stan

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit