Goodbye to everyone..

by Lin 30 Replies latest jw friends

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

Good Bye Lin! Have a happy journey through the rest of your life! You are always welcome if you want to stop by and say hello!

Eric

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

Take care Lin and I wish you a safe and a happy journey. Simon's board will be here and please peek in once in awhile just to see what's going on. If not, all the best.

Guest 77

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

((((((((LIN))))))))

take care sweetie,

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

I'll always be grateful that this board indirectly brought us back together after so many years. Not planning to lose you again!

Love,

Nina

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Lin,

We will miss you. But one must do what one must do. So, have it. But do drop by from time to time--even if only to say "hello" once again.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Lin, you have added to the board all the time you were here. So I will miss you of course. It is great, however, that you are moving on.

Enjoy your new adventure!

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Rather than say good-bye, I'll just say I'll see you later! We will miss you and your wonderful enthusiasm. Stay happy and sweet, and may your future be filled with all the blessings you so desire! <sob>

Country Girl

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Lin:

I am so sorry to hear you leaving but I am so glad that you are wanting to get on with you life. I wish you could work the board into that but we are all different. Best of luck to you

• FreeFallin
    FreeFallin

Lin,

Wishing you happiness and good fortune.

Free

• ugg
    ugg

bye lin,,,,,you will be missed....enjoy your new life....(((((((((((((((( lin ))))))))))))))

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit