How many of you left the Org since 2015?

by Paul Bonanno 32 Replies latest jw friends

• Paul Bonanno
    Paul Bonanno

I have noticed that many lately have left the Org or are in the process of leaving. How many of you have left since 2015?

This month will be my 21 years out of the Org into the road of FREEDOM. (You would know the truth and the truth will set you FREE). Its not an easy road but we'll worthied every second of it. 😊

• Peony
    Peony
    I DA'd March 2015 x
  • freemindfade
    freemindfade

I was thinking of starting a similar thread. But decided to wait until the end of the year for the class of 2015 post.

For me my exit was slow over a couple years. Faded. Still attending some meetings with wife.

I joined this site in Feb 2015. Id put that as my out date.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Last meeting was Memorial of 2015, but we've been slowing, discreetly exiting for a couple years.

Doc

• goingthruthemotions
    goingthruthemotions

i have been mentally out since jan 2014...the last nail was the generation b.s.

i wish i could stop going completely...but my brainwashed wife is still blinded.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    Febuary 2001 is when I left and it all started when I would miss meeting keep my business going because I got some very large orders. Then everything slowed down and I was bored so I started reading apostate sites and my blinders came off.
  • Giordano
    Giordano

My wife and I left in 1965. I've been on here about 5 years it seems like this year especially there have been an awful lot of new ones. Welcome one and all.

You know this is one of 4 or 5 ex JW sites. I wont call it a flood but it seems a major breech is underway. A steady drip can still flood the basement.

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut
    Great question Paul....looking forward to the answers !
  • wannaexit
    wannaexit
    I started my mental exit in 2002 after I read Ray Franz's books.
  • Sail Away
    Sail Away

I walked away from the last day of my District Convention on July 3, 2011. My letter of resignation is in the works. I'm waiting on my attorney to write a cover. My exit will be official in 2015!

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/436340001/matter-conscience-am-resigning-from-christian-congregation-jehovahs-witnesses?page=3#/451610006

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit