I'M HAVING MY BABY

by bluesapphire 40 Replies latest jw friends

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

Hi everyone. I just wanted to let you know that I'm having my only son tomorrow at 4:00 PM by cesarean section. I'll be away for a while and when I come back I don't know how much time I'll have but I wanted you all to know. I'll post the details when I get home Monday or Tuesday.

• happyout
    happyout

Good luck to you!!! My son is the light of my life, children are one of the only reasons I believe in God.

• imanaliento
    imanaliento

CONGRATULATIONS!

it sounds like it will be a great day for you!

our first born will be 18 tomorrow.

• Brummie
    Brummie

Congratulations Blue! Sons are the best (ducks for cover).

Dont forget to post a photo when you manage to get a minute out of the new hectic lifestyle that awaits you.

All the best to you and your family.

Brummie

• Adonai438
    Adonai438

YAYYYYYYYY!

Children are a wonderful gift--

I never knew how much I could love someone until I looked into the eyes of my son after he was born-- (he's 2 now). That feeling is worth everything and you'll never forget it :)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! Take it easy and rest up!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love <><Angie

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

congratulations blue!!! hope all goes well for you

• LDH
    LDH

((((((((((((((((BLUE)))))))))))))))

Some unasked for advice, from a fellow mom.

1. Don't lose your patience.

2. Don't lose your cool.

3. Make time for yourself, even if it's only ten minutes a day.

4. Say YES as often as possible, because when you say NO you have to make it stick.

5. Be consistent.

6. Breastfeed (if possible). Breastfeed on demand, not by the clock. When you nurse your baby, nurse on one side only. The first milk baby gets from your breast is watery, to satisfy thirst. The hindmilk is rich in fat and calories, to satisfy hunger. If you switch your baby from one side to the other after a few minutes, baby will never get the hindmilk that accelerates growth. He will be hungry, and you will think you are a breastfeeding failure. Did you know it is possible for women with one breast to successfully nurse their babies?

7. If you have done everything you can think of and the baby still cries, place him securely in his crib and walk away for a little bit. Keep the baby monitor on him so you can still hear him.

8. Teach your baby to drink from a straw as soon as possible. Both of mine drank from straws at 6 months. No sippy-cups or bottles to worry about.

9. Enjoy every second of your time with your little guy. It slips away before you know it.

10. Don't lose your patience.

Lisa

Mother Class

Edited by - LDH on 30 January 2003 15:39:9

• Scully
    Scully

Bluesapphire:

What an exciting time for you!! I hope everything goes well..... and that you take advantage of your opportunities to recuperate in the hospital. Make sure you have lots of help for when you go home too!

Love, Scully

• nightwarrior
    nightwarrior

CONGRATULATIONS,

Just do one thing for me please, just try and keep your legs closed when delivering ,ok if you could you will be enterd into the guinness book of records ,are you ready????

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

awwww!!! Congratulations to you BOTH!!! Here's to a TINY scar when all is said and done and a healthy baby!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit