I'M HAVING MY BABY

by bluesapphire 40 Replies latest jw friends

• email
    email

Congratulations BLUE!!

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

Congratulations Blue !!!!!

Take care of you and let all those folks in your house take care of you !!!!!

XW

• zanex
    zanex

CONGRATS! my little girl will be 2 this sat..cherish EVERY moment for they go so fast...

• Soledad
    Soledad

CONGRATULATIONS

• Valis
    Valis

Congrats Blue...wishing you the best from TX! Have you thought about names?

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Crikey, I thought I was about to witness the ultimate case of JW.com addiction! Posting while having your baby!

CONGRATULATIONS BLUE!!!

Expatbrit

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

Thanks to everyone for their well wishes.

Yeah Expat that would be hilarious. I'm in the middle of surgery and posting at the same time.

Just to clarify: I have three daughers 13, 11 & 11 by my first marriage. This is my first and only son by my second marriage. I'm also getting those tubes tied.

Lisa, I liked your list. I never knew about the feeding on one side part though. What do I do with the milk on the other side when it's full? How do I train my breasts to only produce milk on alternate sides? I don't get it.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Congratulations BLUE!!

awww, I wanted a girl but had to stop having babies before my time.

good luck!

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Congratulations Blue!! I'm happy for you! Have you picked out a name yet?

I remember with our first, my wife broke her foot 7 weeks before delivery. I, as the father, actually had a real job during delivery. I had to hold the cast so it wouldn't hit the doctor (it wouldn't fit in the stirrups). So I had a front row seat and it was fantastic. I saw everything there was to see and loved it (although that episiotomy made me squirm). Birth is a miracle. I was there and still couldn't believe what I was seeing. I'm getting goosebumps just thinking about it again.

Congrats again!!!!

• mouthy
    mouthy

God Be with you Blue!!!!! It a wonderful happening... Cherish this time--- They grow up so quickly & get big heads like Brummie!!! Congratulations Darling.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit