The new 'classes' jehovahs-witness.net has created. Which one are you?

by Esse quam videri 37 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• wifibandit
    wifibandit

8] Compulsive File Sharers - Downloads all files posted. Archives them. Posts them. Spreads links around the far corners of the internet. DMCA threats from Legal in Patterson are regular joy. Works closely with (a.k.a. "Helper" to) the Leaker Class.

9] Leaker Class - At great personal risk, they cultivate relationships with contacts who provide them with privileged information. Some of the Leaker Class are themselves the sources of the leaks. These ones, either independently or working closely with those of the Compulsive File Sharer class, provide publications before they are released.

• prologos
    prologos
    stan livedeath2 hours ago

definitley a kult kart krew kritisezer--heres a pic i took today

great picture. is that Kar a Porsche? Karrera perhaps.?
    Great way to hide the Kart. park good looks near it. all eyes will be on Quality.
  • rege  brazzy
    rege brazzy
    no one
  • rege  brazzy
    rege brazzy
    but 1,2 and 7,8,9 i have some characteristics
  • AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

I think two categories apply to me: Kids who want of the org; People of all ages looking to get on with their lives.

I don't care about doctrine whatsoever.

-Aude.

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    Aude: I don't care about doctrine whatsoever.

I am not interested in proving or disproving doctrine. I view the doctrine as propaganda and the only interest I have in it is how the doctrine is manipulated in order to effect change within and outside of the organization.

What interests me is the investigation into power dynamics and politics - how the organization operates as a totalitarian society and how they maintain that power - top down but consumed from the bottom up. The doctrine becomes the propaganda that controls that structure.

I don't really see the JWs are a religion per se - I view them as a cultural/political group that is controlled by a Society of men. Men who take "hope", package it up as a commodity, and sell it.

Disproving or proving biblical doctrine is meaningless to me unless it is placed into a political framework. Trying to figure out why a doctrine changes and how that change impacts politics, finance, medicine, and the individual, is interesting.

Eh...I dunno...I don't know what class I belong to. But the watch threads are fun.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Im like a school on sunday....

no Class

• JustVisting
    JustVisting
    Definitely the "What if They are right" class
  • FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway
    JV, when you research Russell and the things he made up based on his obsession with Pyramidology, but which they still teach today, HOW CAN THAT POSSIBLY BE RIGHT.
  • JustVisting
    JustVisting
    LOL, I know, I know Faye. You have to admit that JW doubters will at first make the statement, "But what if WT is right?". I recall the first KH meeting after 09/11, we had JWs who had not been seen in years show up in sackcloth and ashes.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit