In 3 and one half-hours time..

by snugglebunny 21 Replies latest jw friends

• snugglebunny
    snugglebunny

In 3 and one half-hours time..Queen Elizabeth will become the longest reigning sovereign ever.

You go, girl!

• SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass
    Much to ol' Charlie's chagrin, I'm sure.
  • WingCommander
    WingCommander

God Bless America! F*ck the antiquated money-grubbing monarchy!!! After seeing how vicious those inbred hypocrites act (especially with the whole Diana thing) I'm perpetually turned off to the British Monarchy. As for Great Britain itself, love ya! I only wish Scotland would have had the balls beneath it's Kilt to secede from the teet of the Monarchy forever, with Ireland right behind it!!!! The Monarchy: Enslaving the working class (serfs, peasants) and owning all of the land, and conquering foreign lands in order to rape them of their natural resources for thousands of years! **GAG** I'm so happy a Chinese firm bought of the Rover & Jaguar brands and has actually removed the electrical gremlins that have haunted British automobiles from their inception! Now, if only Bentley could make a car that didn't look like it has perpetual constipation! By the way, in honour of the ol' Queen herself, I'm wearing my Doc Martens with the unionjack pattern.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Anybody ever seen this before?

(The photo's legit... it was taken when she was invited to visit the set.)

• SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass
    She looks like a slice of lemon meringue with legs.
  • Saintbertholdt
    Saintbertholdt

She runs like a Rolls Royce and will probably live to over a 100, much to William's chagrin. Will he have any hair left?

• cofty
    cofty
    God Bless America! F*ck the antiquated money-grubbing monarchy!!!

This from a nation who thinks Donald Trump is a suitable world leader.

• SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass
    Yech! Enough with the phony royal shit. Considering what was perpetrated on nations globally in the name of King and Queen I'd be ashamed to be caught anywhere in the vacinity of Buckingham, let alone wave a flag at the royals or worse ... Actually BE one.
  • SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass

Cofty:

and enjoyed a huge poll rating too. Disgusting. And enough with the fake hair! Oh and all his loud mouthing did serious harm to the US in terms of the sterotypical "loud mouth yank". GTFO billionaire John Wayne wannabe.

• Saintbertholdt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit