Four "Sisters" killed in a car crash , Texas

by BluesBrother 17 Replies latest jw friends

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

If this has been posted before - sorry...

The comment that they were dubs comes in the 8th paragraph down

http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/local/dallas-county/2015/09/06/four-women-die-dallas-crash/71808290/

A tragedy , J W's or not .......

• Divergent
    Divergent
    The woman placing flowers at the scene is obviously not a JW. I guess no JW's could be bothered to do so!
  • ToesUp
    ToesUp
    Very sad.
  • Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Well, at least they have the ressurr... oh, wait, no they don't.

• DJS
    DJS
    This is very sad and tragic. My heart goes out to the families.
  • jws
    jws

I'm so sorry to hear this and so angered at the driver. No concern as to whether anybody was hurt. Just concern over ruining his new truck and worried about being in trouble and getting away. It's a shame people like this live while these family members died.

And it'll probably add fire to people like Trump saying Mexicans are killing people.

• OneEyedJoe
    OneEyedJoe
    The woman placing flowers at the scene is obviously not a JW. I guess no JW's could be bothered to do so!

Not sure why you'd say that. I know of a number of JW women that dress very similarly to that, especially in the spanish congregations (this story is local to me...) around here. Obviously not while they're at meetings or in service, but any other time, especially on 100* days like we've been having, they'll be in short shorts and a tank top

And it'll probably add fire to people like Trump saying Mexicans are killing people.

Nah...trump doesn't care if mexicans are only killing other mexicans.

• SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass
    Vehicle tragedies or one of the worst sort, simply because by far the majority could easily be avoided. So unnecessary! My condolences to family and friends should they happen upon this thread ....
  • LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

I am sorry these four sisters died. Traffic in general is dangerous with too many cars on the roads, etc. Nobody is safe anywhere.

I remember once almost being in a head-on collision out in service. The stupid older brother driving was not paying attention and me, as a backseat driver, had to yell for him to WATCH OUT.

It makes me angry how I endangered myself, all for the tremendous waste of time of meetings, assemblies and field serve-us!

My condolences!

• Dagney
    Dagney

Well that's sad.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit