They've Exposed Their Hand

by OneFingerSalute 29 Replies latest watchtower bible

• OneFingerSalute
    OneFingerSalute

So the WTB&T$ have either intentionally or unwittingly exposed their hand in this mornings WT indoctrination article.

This is a direct quote from par. 13. "Regardless of how long we have been in the truth, we must tell others about Jehovah's organization." The question is, "What obligation does Psalm 48: 12-14 place on us?"

The correct answer, for any who like I will attempt to comment, is, "We must preach about the WT organization."

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

"Regardless of how long we have been in the truth, we must tell others about Jehovah's organization."

WOW! I can remember when it used to be important to tell others about Jehovah and his marvelous ways.

Most won't catch this, but some will. (Esp if we discreetly point it out to them.)

Doc

• OneFingerSalute
    OneFingerSalute
    Another gem is the way the seventies changes are spun. It was good then to give MORE men say, while it is good now to give LESS men say at the top. As a friend says the eldurr bodies are great about making decisions, just piss poor at ever implementing them because too many are vying for their pet way of doing things. Incompetents (Incompetence).
  • truthseeker100
    truthseeker100

Regardless of how long we have been in the truth, we must tell others about Jehovah's organization."

I don't think there is a mentally diseased apostate on this forum who won't do this.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once
    Exactly, we MUST tell others the TRUTH ABOUT JEHOVAH'S ORGANIZATION. It's a cult.
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

That Jehovah had nothing to do or would support the lies and corruption of the Watchtower Corporation and that its important to identify false prophets and stand away from them in an effort to stay true and pure in god's eyes.

• Muddy Waters
    Muddy Waters

Wow.... Nothing about the Kingdom or Jehovah and his kingdom? As in, "This good news of the kingdom...?"

I wonder if they will also start saying, "... this good news of the website.... (must be preached in all the inhabited earth)..."?

It is all about them -- "Listen, Obey!! (and be blessed)" -- the Organization and the Governing Body ("Governing Body" is best said in David Splane's voice, so tremulous, affected, breathy and self- reverential - most sickening of all! - though once upon a time I believed that he was a most spiritual man!!)

The Organization supersedes Jehovah. The Watchtower magazines, secret elder's books and branch manuals supersede the Bible.

They have become Pharisees & Sadducees, men leading men (to their injury), with treacherous hearts and isolation bringing them to seek their own selfish longing (amazing how many bible verses they use can be turned against them!)

Tell others about the organization?? You bet.

• leaving_quietly
    leaving_quietly

My notes:

Par 4: "Unlike some religious people who mistakenly think that they will praise God once they have left the earth and gone to heaven..."

Elitism. We're better than they are. BTW, I've never heard religious people say they don't praise God now. This is just a comment to throw the audience off track.

Par 5: "earthly courtyard". No scriptural reference. The idea isn't even put forth in the Bible.

Par 5: "Although having different hopes..." Eph 4:4. 'nuff said.

Par 7: "By 1919, those approved by Jehovah and serving were clearly identified. They had been spiritually refined in order to make their service to God even more acceptable to him."

Spiritually refined? Still celebrating Christmas and birthdays, had the cross on the cover of the magazine, had many, many incorrect doctrines that were borrowed from the Adventists and Millerites...

Par 8: "The paradise that Paul spoke about would have a physicial, a spiritual and a heavenly fulfillment, all of which will coexist in the future. It can refer to the physical, earthly Paradise yet to come."

Quite an assertion since the Bible doesn't say this at all.

Par 10: "The expression "spiritual paradise" has become part of our theocratic vocabulary."

Yet, not found in the Bible.

Par 13: "We must tell others about Jehovah's organization."

As the OP mentioned, this is exposing their hand. There isn't a scriptural command for this, but if they're going to use Psalm 48:12-14, then "Zion" is Jehovah's organization, and that organization is on earth. Rev 14:1 has the 144,000 standing on Mount Zion, which means that the 144,000 is ON EARTH. How's that for logic?

Par 17: "We often say that they get better every year!"

This statement is in regards to assemblies and conventions. My comment on this is that we would be hard-pressed to even REMEMBER an assembly or convention last year beyond some warm and fuzzy feelings about seeing old friends or other JWs from other countries.

Par 17: "He progressively enhances the beauty of his organization and of the spiritual paradise that we enjoy even now!"

The "He" is Jehovah. Again, they are doing an end-run around Christ, whom God made "head over all things with regard to the congregation." (Eph 1:22)

• Muddy Waters
    Muddy Waters
    Sorry, I never know what the heck magazine they're studying - as the dates never match up, always a month or two behind - which issue & study article is this, please? Thank you.
  • leaving_quietly
    leaving_quietly
    July 15, 2015, first study article in the mag... don't have the title in front of me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit