Homo sapiens is also missing (let alone the missing links in between)

by iconoclastic 27 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Saintbertholdt
    Saintbertholdt
    The BK cult stalks the forums looking for the unwary and easily fooled.

Holy SHIT!

• Oogie
    Oogie
    Evolution doesn't make sense only to people who haven't put real thought into it. When you do put real thought into it, you'll wonder how you never believed it in the first place. Ya dig?
  • Phizzy
    Phizzy
    You do not have to "believe" Evolution, like you may believe in Unicorns, fairies or Sky daddies and Mommies, Evolution has a mountain of solid evidence to back it.
  • freemindfade
    freemindfade
    “The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.” ― Neil deGrasse Tyson
  • iconoclastic
    iconoclastic

Religions are like drainage (as they all teach to seek material blessings from God), hence are convertible with materialism, but spirituality without religions is like pure water body. You people have only seen drainage. Then you moved to evolution theory which is also materialism, hence not a pure water body. But the difference is that one who knows where the pure water body is will always be sympathetic to those who belittle him! In contrast to the one who thinks that he is this body and gets affected by every external happening, one with true vision faces difficult situations with balance and gracefulness. True vision means having a comprehensive view, seeing the immaterial reality behind this material and temporary body! That immaterial reality is where thinking, discriminating and recording take place, and those faculties (mind, intellect and sub-conscious mind) belong to soul. That means it is in soul that all knowing and experiencing take place. In other words, experience exists in the experiencer. If one remembers this fact, then no experience would grow more important than the experiencer at any time. This view enables one to position himself ABOVE the experiences which help him to view all experiences (pleasant or unpleasant) as road traffic being viewed from a building top, remaining totally unaffected. Even in a tragic event, people with this true vision will look for any lesson to be learned from it and move forward totally unaffected.

• Oogie
    Oogie
    Well, I meant that just because something is truth, doesn't mean people will believe in it. It's only when you really think about the mechanics of evolution that it starts to make sense as the only way we're all here.
  • SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass

Icon:

I'm sure you're a nice guy but I would love to know what the hell you're on about in 90% of your posts. I would love to be able to make sense of them so I could actually understand where you are coming from and participate in your discussions.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

I wasted two whole minutes of my life in a futile effort to make sense out of your ridiculous post. I want that time back.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit