Homo sapiens is also missing (let alone the missing links in between)

by iconoclastic 27 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• The Rebel
    The Rebel
    Well that explains it.
  • iconoclastic
    iconoclastic
    The Rebel
    Look at the forest rather than trees. Have a nice day!
  • Jonathan Drake
    Jonathan Drake

Read any book other than the bible, and all of this pseudo wisdom bullshit will blow away along with all the pages of genesis in a tempest wind of reason.

How's that for a metaphor? Or is that an analogy? Hmm

• iconoclastic
    iconoclastic

Many a time people shape their views unconsciously. Persons who come out work on their views consciously. If your focus is scattered by what you consider is `you' and `yours' (your house, car, wife, child, pet, education, position and power….) then, what you call yourself is what is spread around you. Right now, you're not an established being; you are a scattered being. You are not you; you are a crowd. In this situation, you see with the crown.

Once you act as an individual (from Latin, indivisible), the indivisible Self, can no longer be divided. Once you become a true individual, you begin to see things differently—things as they are!

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    hmmmm... i dunno... Meth is a hell of a drug...
  • cappytan
    cappytan
    Do you even Magnet?
  • Saintbertholdt
    Saintbertholdt

Hi iconoclastic,

1. Everyone on earth use one word for America. Let us do the same with other words such as earth, water, air …. Why do we need thousands of words to refer the concepts such as them?

There have been attempts made at this.

One example is Basic English invented by Charles Ogden.

The problem is who decides which words get chosen? It comes down to the selectors personal preference which invariably will cause dissatisfaction.

One thing can be described with many words and for good reason. Take a simple example word: Excrement.

In a neutral situation one may use the word - feces, when you're angry - shit. When you hang out with cavemen - kaka. When you're on the farm - dung. When you're with the ladies at the book club - ejecta.

Each situation presents a context and an appropriate word choice. Sometimes even emotion is attached to the use of a specific word. The magnificent textures in language is what makes the argument for a reduced word catalog less than desirable.

• sir82
    sir82

How do magnets work?

• Saintbertholdt
    Saintbertholdt
    How do magnets work?

I believe it was insane clown pose who first posed this philosophical conundrum. They argue that science should not be used to answer such a question. The fact is then that no one knows...

Fucking magnets, how do they work?

And I don't wanna talk to a scientist

Y'all motherfuckers lying, and getting me pissed

Image result for insane clown posse magnets

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

The BK cult stalks the forums looking for the unwary and easily fooled.

http://www.brahmakumaris.info/

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit