More Confirmation

by worf 27 Replies latest jw friends

• worf
    worf

Here in Jamaica Queens New York, one of the congregations is named, Rochdale Congregation. My brother-in-law went to the meeting at this congregation this past Sunday and he saw that notices from the wts have been posted on the bulletin board which officially say that the wts is moving ALL printing operations upstate to either patterson or wallkill. My brother-in-law didn't remember exactly which town but it is one of the two.These notices also stated that the wts will be "evaluating" what to do with the buildings in Bklyn.

Evaluating. Yeah right. In other words: SELLING. To get money to pay for all the lawsuits.

But the above information is just more proof of the wts moving out of Bklyn.

And I wouldn't be surprised if the selling of kingdumb halls follows shortly.

Worf

• zenpunk
    zenpunk

HOLY CRAP!

• sf
    sf

Worf!! How the hellions are ya sweetie? {{ hugs }}

RUN WATCHTOWER, RUN!!

No matter where you go, there you are!

sKally

• worf
    worf

Hey Skally!

I'm just taking things day by day. The wts tail is obviously between their legs. The cowardly dogs!

Now is "the opportune time" (remember that phrase?), for all of us to STRIKE in whatever ways we can no matter how small those ways may seem.

Worf

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ

Dear Brothers,

It is with great reverence indeed that the Fitful & Disfunctional Slave has deemed it necessary to relocate Jehovah's belongings to our Patterson location for reasons that are better left to those who receive New Light. The prophetic ones will soon relay to us (probably in the form of a new book) the reasoning that has lead to this phenomenal event. We know it is human nature to speculate as to why this is happening but let us remember what King David said at Proverbs 6:10, "Let me sleep a little longer! Sure just a little bit more!" (Living Bible). So please Brothers, go back to sleep and remember we'll let you know if you need to know anything.

Warm Christian Love,

The Boyz in Brazil/Brooklyn

• out4good3
    out4good3

Whatever are they going to do with that "READ GODS WORD DAILY" sign.

This has to be a blow to those JW's who relished in the prestige of having the WT corporation in Brooklyn, their version of the Vatican.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

The city is likely already offering them incentives to sell. Just imagine all the tax dollars the city will start getting if a non-religious company buys the buildings.

• worf
    worf

Elsewhere:

No doubt. I guess their supposed god and leader needs the money. Maybe he's a galactic businessman in reality.

Worf

• Francois
    Francois

You know I just thought of something. If they get really strapped for cash, they could start combining congregations, and selling off the Kingdom Halls of congregations whose membership is down, or whose meeting attendance is less than, um, stellar. They DO own the Kingdom Halls, don't they? Especially the quick builds.

So there is, as always, a method to their madness.

How sly of the bastards.

francois

• scumrat
    scumrat

Hey Worf, How the hell are you? thanks for the update.

Scumrat

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit