Done.....done done done....

by dubstepped 39 Replies latest jw experiences

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

You both are an inspiration and thankyou for the front row seat with updates.

It has given me the courage to seriously consider my own disassociation.

Time to rip off the bandaid.

• FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway
    Love to you both and I am hoping more of your family makes it out, you never know what may happen in time.
  • smiddy
    smiddy

dubstepped

I loved your post ,and enjoyed your thank you`s , so true on many levels .

I too da`d , and my wife and two sons are also out ,all around the same time.

Enjoy your freedom , live life to the full ,and maintain your sense of humor .

smiddy

• Peony
    Peony
    I bet you slept like babies, the sense of relief for hubby and me was immense and now no one can talk to you you'll never have to deal with their games! We've found it much easier losing family when there is a complete break and you have no idea what they are up to. Much love to you both x
  • LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

DUBSTEPPED:

Your very descriptive post is great and as somebody else pointed out, the religion is its own worst enemy!

Best of luck to you both on your journey out of there!

• SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass
    Nice! Congrats to the two of you. Now your lives truelly are yours to live.
  • Giordano
    Giordano

When my wife and I left in the mid 1960"s they didn't shun or DF people who simply didn't want to associate any longer. But now one has to sneak out or stand up and say we don't want to be known as a JW any longer so every one you knew and cared about now has too treat you as dirt or face the same treatment themselves.

This is the worm that is eating the insides of the JW world.

• Lieu
    Lieu

Congrats!!! Sleep tight.

• Lieu
    Lieu

Giordano ... Sadly, yes.

That worm is caused by JWS being more about conformity and condemnation/damnation than love and forgiveness. It's actually a side effect of the Adventist movement from whence it began.

Weird how some get a kick out of punishing people or as I call it, "beating Christ's sheep".

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

wozza - "...this religion shoots itself in the foot, then places its foot in it's mouth, then turns around and shoves it's foot-in-mouth head up it's own ass."

I just know that somewhere, somehow, that's featured in someone's favorite slashfic.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit