UN attack on Religion, JW Harlot Prophecy

by ah hahaha 34 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ah hahaha
    ah hahaha

Can someone give their thoughts on the UN attacking religion and the JW teaching, revelation Harlot. I have a newspaper article with the headline "UN quietly wages war on Religion" I talked with some reps from the UN in my country and they were talking about Religion and how it had to go etc. It is a UN mandate apparently, just has to be implemented.
    Wars in the world now and have always been basically Religion based, makes sense the only way to have "peace and security" is to abolish religion on a world wide scale.

• Satanus
    Satanus

If this is UN policy, it makes perfect sense to me.

Funny that the wt would join it's enemy, totally voluntarily, for 10 yrs. It must have been one of those periods of blindness that hits the gb after a new light flash from the wt god.

SS

Edited by - saintsatan on 27 January 2003 1:5:47

• siegswife
    siegswife

Let me break it down for you. In 1991 the WTS used 28 Catholic NGO/UN associates as examples of Babylon the Great riding the wild beast. Since the only way for religions to be affiliated with the UN is as associated NGO's (Non governmental organizations) that makes sense, right?

Well, low and behold, in 1992 the WTS became a NGO/UN associate themselves! More specifically, the became an NGO associated with the UN's Department of Public Information (DPI). In order to do this they had to avow that they are in agreement with the UN charter, and also agreed to use their publications to get information from the UN to the public. Act as Public Relations reps for the UN. They did.

In 2001, they were caught and dissassociated from the UN. At first they said one thing, but then claimed that they had to do that in order to get access to the UN library. That's totally not true. Anyone can gain access to the UN library if they provide a reason for the need. Being an NGO/DPI associate is considered enough of a reason by the UN so they don't have do that extra leg work and they get an unrestricted library pass.

So in a nutshell, the WTS says that Babylon the Great rides the wildbeast by being associated NGO's. That makes the WTS part of BTG by their own standards. Can you say lying hypocrites?

• Gizmo
    Gizmo

I have a newspaper article with the headline "UN quietly wages war on Religion"

Could you please supply the information as to the date, and in which paper it appeared?

Thank you

• ah hahaha
    ah hahaha

Can someone please suppy me with UN-WTS connection, info and links

• D wiltshire
    D wiltshire

Ah,

Check this out http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.aspx?id=13366&site=3&page=1

I don't have time to get you more info but if you type in "NGO" in the search section at the top of the page you should be able to dig up quite a bit yourself.

• SYN
    SYN

Methinks Ahaahahaha is not going to remain Dubbified for v. long at this rate.

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Yes I would be very interested to know where this article came from...I'd also like to know where one can find U.N. officials just bumming about your local neighborhood...

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

Ah,

Here are links to more information on the Watchtower/NGO/UN Affair:

http://quotes.jehovahswitnesses.com/united_nations.htm

http://www.randytv.com/secret/unitednations.htm

I hope these help.

• zev

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit