by JH 31 Replies latest jw friends

• Farkel
    Farkel

I play the piano.

Farkel

• Solace
    Solace

Farkel,

You dont just "play" the piano, you happen to play it very well.

I dont have any talents that feel I can bragg about.

I DO happen to know of someone on the board who can play the spoons while wearing her Billy Bob teeth!

Now thats talent!

• animal
    animal

I am not sure I have any talents.... I am just a nice guy.

Animal

• Francois
    Francois

BEANO!! - And ruin the only talent I've got? You must be nurtz!

francois

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Sentinel I too can read Thunder Riders mind and he mine I guess my best talent and my curse is I am very empathic I can sense so many things about people they tell me their life story, the I guess they are mortified for disclosing so much and I never see them again

The other I can't say but it has to do with Thunder

• Aztec
    Aztec

I'm really good at Trivial Pursuit.

I make excellent enchiladas.

I'm a good mom.

That's it.

~Aztec

• FiveShadows
    FiveShadows

I change my mind...i'm not gonna answer this one. Sometimes the best thing is nothing. ~FS

Edited by - Fiveshadows on 27 January 2003 0:20:7

• wednesday
    wednesday

I sing rather well at times. My voice sort of has a mind of its own. /comes and goes.

I have this sort of mind numbing ability " talk down" a panic attack/react well in crisis situations.

I have been told by my black jw bro/sis that i dance better than they do.

I went to battle with blue cross/and cigna and my doc said he felt sorry for them

I once talked non stop 6 hours on the phone with a girlfriend.

edited for billy jack

Edited by - wednesday on 27 January 2003 0:52:59

• greven
    greven

My main talent is that I don't brag about it.

Greven

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

One of the good features of knowing ones talent is that we can seek help/information. How many times have you come across people who's talent/abilities you didn't know, if you had known,could have been useful to you?

We have a journalist and an experienced paino player on this forum and anything time you want to know something about either fields, you can 'freely' asked them.

Does one think by revealing what he/she can and cannot do is boasting/bragging? Hopefully, we can distinguish between boasting and revealing our talents. I'm always at awe in knowing what others can do. Company owners and foreman need to know people's talents. By the way, what's this crap of being 'over' qualified? Have you ever heard of an over qualified cab driver? You get my drift.

Guest 77

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit