Do you have a special talent?

by JH 31 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

We all have special talents, that other people dont know about. Did you ever do something out of the ordinary?

Do you have a special talent? Well tell us about it!

Edited by - JH on 26 January 2003 19:46:13

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

Yes, actually I have two. And, both of them annoy my husband. (And are probably most irritating to other close friends as well.)

I "finish his sentences"...right on the mark, I might add. (A habit which I'm trying so hard to control. )

And, I "read his mind". (After some 19 years together, that's not too difficult; but when I can do it to others around us, he doesn't know what to think. )

Most of the time he kindly refers to these "gifts" of mine as "hightened female intuitiveness" Other times, he gets quite annoyed and says he feels like he's being "invaded" and has "no privacy".

• Ed
    Ed

I can write backwards with my left hand like Leonardo da Vinci, but I don't know if that counts.

• JH
    JH

I started to drive a car alone at the age of 8. Yes, my father always kept the keys in the car in the ignition, so once I started the car, and advanced and backed up in the driveway all alone at 8 years old. Who needs a drivers permit?

When I was young, I used to pop a wheelie on a ten speed bike. My record was about 600 feet. I had to choose a road with a small inclination, so that I wouldn't gain speed.

Edited by - JH on 26 January 2003 20:22:44

• Francois
    Francois

Why yes!

I am a young man from Sparta.
    I'm the world's champion farta.
    On the strength of a bean,
    I play "God save the Queen,"
    And half "The Moonlight Sonata.

Whatcha think of THAT, bucko?

francois

• Introspection
    Introspection

I think you need Beano!

• Mulan
    Mulan

I am a really good cook.

My husband told my brother last night, that I am the most interesting person he has ever met. Hmmm. I wonder why.

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

I'll mention a few as I keep myself active in many activities. I have three patent inventions not including others I did not patent. If any one needs some suggestions about patents, feel free to ask. My last one appears in my Golf Book that Amazon.com sells. Inventing runs in my family. Alert ironworkers need to improvise on the spot so it's no big deal in inventing. However, to invent a product that there is a need for, that's a horse of a different color. I play professional golf, I'm a professional golf teacher and clubmaker. I've built my own home and secondary buildings on my property. Oh, does once being a door to door preacher count?

Guest 77

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

I sure DO have talents, honey!

• Do you want them listed in alphabetical order?
    • Do you want them listed in order of importance?
    • Do you want them in book form?

ESTEE

• larc
    larc

I am really good at research in my field. I have been away from it for a long time and got back to it recently. In a few months I hope to be announcing some publications that folks can look at.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit