• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Whats wrong with this page?

I tried to post a pic and it ran off the page and intp the outfield

• plmkrzy
  • plmkrzy
  • plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Simon I don't know whats happend to this post and I can't fix it. I click on "edit" and nothing happens.

This is the wierdest thing! Maybe I'm the only one seeing it? LOL!

I was able to edit THIS one but I can't edit the Pictures. They are running all over and into other posters space.

Edited by - plmkrzy on 10 February 2003 9:47:57

• yumbby
    yumbby

Heres my little harley, he thinks he's a person.

• Seven
    Seven

Hey Plum, LOL I think the jackalope ears on that cat ran it off the page-too funny! Is that your Dobe? That is what I call a dog! Beautiful!

seven

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

yumbby - that is by far one of the cutest dogs I have ever seen!

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

Okay, an update on my pet. We took him to his first obedience classes last week and you can well imagine how successful that was !! He kept disrupting the class (go figure) and running around the room in search of his nuts and screeching hysterically. I guess we need to keep him out of the weeds before class eh?

But- there was a bright spot to the whole thing- he learned a new trick !!!!!!!!! The instructor was amazed because none of the other squirrels knew this trick !!!

MY PET SQUIRREL CAN POUR HIS OWN BEER !!!!!!

But we found that the more beer he poured and the more he drank, his pouring skills began to suffer and he started missing the mug and spilling it. At that point he was also having difficulty drinking it too and spilled some all over his new squirrel outfit we bought him.

In any event- it's a great skill for a squirrel to have and if your squirrel has an affinity for beer, you CAN teach them to pour their own too !!!

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

but xw........is he potty trained and does he pick up his dirty socks? You know, that seems to be the hardest trick of all.....lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit