Post a picture of your pet!

by pr_capone 63 Replies latest jw friends

• Mac
    Mac

Scoots,

Adorable pics. Me thinks he looks like his mommie ('cept for the jammies, of course lol)

mac

• Swan
    Swan

Awwwww! This is such a cute thread. They are all adorable, except for the rock. Here is my unconditional love, Coco, out in the boat for a day of fishing.

And here is her website: http://home.att.net/~tammy.fisher/

Tammy

• bigfloppydog
    bigfloppydog

These are all great pictures, my pet, spoiled rotten puppy is my profile picture, we also have a cat. I love the pet rock also that was cute. He is sitting at the table with his own placemat, looking for tidbits, and no he does not always sit at the table, this was just for a picture. He has even had a bib on.

Edited by - bigfloppydog on 5 February 2003 15:39:16

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

Think so, Mac? LOL......don't let the pajamas fool ya..........HE DOESN'T LIKE PAJAMAS EITHER! Guess he takes after his mom afterall!

• OrbitingTheSun
    OrbitingTheSun

Awww...your pets are all so beautiful.

• joannadandy
    joannadandy
    Very cute puppy there!!!!! How old is he?

He will be four at the end of February

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Geesh Guys, we even have cute pets LOL Scooter we use to have a hedge hog named Guiness LOL he passed from old age Thunder actually cried when he found him <don't tell anyone I told you that

Swan what kind is your dog??? I usually am good with knowing the breed? He is soooo cute

• Swan
    Swan

Sheila,

Coco is actually an apostate poodle. She's one of those poodles that let her hair grow long and didn't visit the barber before going on vacation. You will also notice she is out in the boat fishing with us instead of spending her vacation at some stuffy old auditorium listening to boring DO talks.

Tammy

Edited by - Swan on 8 February 2003 21:36:12

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

She is a lovely apostate poodle LOL

• Robdar
    Robdar

Me and the cat, Poppy. He give such good snuggles in the morning.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit