Post a picture of your pet!

by pr_capone 63 Replies latest jw friends

• Debz
    Debz

Thanks all for your kind words about my MOLLY...who passed away yesterday here is a pic ..hope I do it right <a href=" <a href=" http://album3693.fotopic.net/show_collection.php?id=11365""; <p class="editedBy">Edited by - Debz on 29 January 2003 4:58:28</p>

Edited by - Debz on 30 January 2003 2:43:17

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Big Tex That looks like a Hallmark card if I ever saw one. I love Bassit Hounds. Had one when I was a little girl for a short time. Then the owner came and got her.....hahahaha oh well. I was hoping no one would claim her but they did. We must have taken in at least 100 stray dogs when I was growing up. Most of the owners came to get them.

((((((Debz)))))) sorry about your Molly

My Rottie died last year, on Thanksgiving no less. It was like loosing one of my kids. Our house was quiet for weeks everyone mourned his loss.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Is anyone else having problems with strike9?

I don't know what you guys are seeing but it looks nothing like what I posted. Doesn't even look like animals.

• Shakita
    Shakita

Here is a pic of my kitty....

Sorry you guys on the loss of your little friends. We had to have our dog put down last year. He lived a long life and brought much happiness to our family. Our pets are indeed our four legged family members.

Mrs. Shakita

• Debz
    Debz

I think I did it Yeah!!!!...Can you see her??

• TresHappy
  • SheilaM
    SheilaM

This is Moxie she is a three year old Cairn Terrier

This is Moxie at 1, Enterprise at 9 and Nic 7weeks

<I posted them as thumbnails but you can click on them and they enlarge

Edited by - SheilaM on 31 January 2003 23:52:54

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Here at long last...My Big Fat Baines Dog...

this is him plowing through the foot of snow we got the other day...

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

Very cute puppy there!!!!! How old is he?

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

We have quite a few pets.......a dog, three parakeets and two hedgies. Here is my little guy, Nathan w/a few of them.......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit