OK who threw the stink bomb in here?

by Thisismein1972 27 Replies latest social humour

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

Come on A Believer, everyone knows it was you so own up to it and teacher will not be cross!

This is exactly what seems to be happening, A Believer runs in drops the stink bomb and runs out again...Only to pear around the door when he/she deems it safe to do so. 😅😅😅

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

I guess I missed it. What was "the stink bomb". I came to the forum and can't smell anything

• AmIright
    AmIright

idk maybe hes referring to molesting a kid, hiding behind the watch tower, hiding a few weeks when everything is covered up then mixing back in with his congregation :)

• schnell
    schnell

1975 statements.

I'm sure he/she is a nice person. Maybe waking up and on the way out, but still resistant. Who knows?

Alternatively, the account could be accessible by multiple people. Hence the kitten avatar that got changed to Kylo Ren. Hence the story about studying for a few weeks and not knowing things like the two-witness rule, to having been in the org for years with a much more assertive tone.

Either way, A Believer works for posterity. A Believer writes an OP, we all respond to it, and it's online forever. All the lurkers can read it. Presumably everyone with access to the A Believer account can read it, too.

Honestly, @A Believer, we want the best for you. We're here. You keep on asking questions. You do you, it's your journey.

• A Believer
    A Believer

I said I've been in the Truth my whole life but didn't research other religions beliefs until a couple weeks ago. The JW makes the most sense to me because of my understanding of the Bible. Regarding the 1975 thread my stance is that while many were expecting it, it was never said to be a definite thing or was it said that Jehovah told them it would be that year.

http://defendingjehovahswitnesses.blogspot.com/2011/09/1975-and-jehovahs-witnesses-opposers.html

I am not on this site as much as when I first was, it seems you all are too far gone.

12 and because of the increasing of lawlessness, the love of the greater number will grow cold.

It's not my responsibility to change you're guys opinions I'll leave it to Jehovah to judge when he's ready. I'm just going to keep enjoying life and wait on it because I sincerely do believe it's close. The president that was just elected and all the other signs make it convincing to me.

• A Believer
    A Believer

I respectfully ask no one replys to my post with copy and paste from JW facts and YouTube videos. I've already looked over them and my stance is set. You all keep you're beliefs and I will do the same TY.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The president that was just elected and all the other signs make it convincing to me

So Donald Trump was prophesied in the bible ?

I believe your a deluded nutter !

• NVR2L8
    NVR2L8

A Believer...don't waste your time finding fault in other religions to validate that you have the truth. Have you ever considered that a false belief can be replaced by another false belief? That is what happened to my parents who replaced their belief in heaven and hell by the hope of surviving Armageddon and living forever in a paradise. My dad died 13 years ago and my mom is now 83 years old and she still believes the end is just around the corner. The WT religion is great at bait and switch or introducing new light...

• dubstepped
    dubstepped
    I respectfully ask no one replys to my post with copy and paste from JW facts and YouTube videos. I've already looked over them and my stance is set. You all keep you're beliefs and I will do the same TY.

I respectfully ask that you take your bull-iefs elsewhere because we've already heard it all and our stances are set. So why don't you keep your beliefs to yourself. TY.

• Saename
    Saename
    dubstepped - I respectfully ask that you take your bull-iefs elsewhere because we've already heard it all and our stances are set. So why don't you keep your beliefs to yourself. TY.

Nooooo! Reading A Believer's posts is too entertaining! How else will I find recreation to indulge myself in if he leaves the forum? He's way too amusing!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit