Would You Kiss A Smoker?

by Englishman 90 Replies latest jw friends

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

I smoke, and it doesn't make me a monster.....or does it??!?!?!

ash

• blondie
    blondie

No, you're not a monster. I'll just be kissing you on the cheek, wife permitting.

Blondie

• Jesika
    Jesika

I smoke and so does my boyfriend.

I don't chain smoke and can only smoke 1-2 cigs a day, but if I am drinking I smoke more.

So, yes I would and do kiss a smoker.

Not it isn't healthy to smoke, but I am going to stop someday.

• AlanF
    AlanF

Depends on where she smokes.

AlanF

• Sara Annie
    Sara Annie

I kissed a smoker daily for almost five years. Recently, my husband quit his pack-and-a-half a day habit. I couldn't be prouder of him, and it is nice to kiss him without tasting the last cigarette he smoked for a change. I will dissent and say that it's not quite as bad as licking an ashtray. The taste is present, but it was incidental to the reasons I love to kiss him *smile*.

As an attempt to inject a little common sense, I will say that the theory that genetics determines your fate is mostly hogwash. True, I think that some people seem to live long lives while smoking, but there are small percentages of lucky people who dodge the odds on almost any dangerous practice or passtime. I have an uncle who died at 52 from lung cancer and complications thereof after years of incredibly heavy smoking. Now, is it possible that he may have died at a similar age if he hadn't smoked most of his life? Sure. But it sure as hell wouldn't have been after having a lung removed, a tracheotomy, constantly having oxygen nearby and fighting for every breath the last two years of his life. The jury is in, the studies have been done, the facts remain. Smoking can kill you. Period.

• Makena1
    Makena1

If and when I quit completely, I don't think I could pass this lady up if I had the opportunity!

Sabine (my wife) looks very sexy taking a puff or two too!

Cheers,

Mak

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Mak......I've known you for a long time now....I've always had the highest respect for you.

Please tell me you'd try to get Sabine to quit if she smoked that much!! I can't imagine you'd think it was sexy if you had to be beside her in the hospital while she was in an oxygen tent. As beautiful as she is, (I've seen her pic)....I'd cry if you posted and told us she.......damn...I don't even want to say it........I swear...I just can't believe it......You're too intelligent.....

What am I saying? I thought I said I quit....guess I care too damn much....

Love...

April

• Mac
    Mac

Mak,

Guess i could make an exception with that one.....lol

mac

• Makena1
    Makena1

(((April)))

You wrote: Please tell me you'd try to get Sabine to quit if she smoked that much!! I can't imagine you'd think it was sexy if you had to be beside her in the hospital while she was in an oxygen tent. As beautiful as she is, (I've seen her pic)....I'd cry if you posted and told us she.......damn...I don't even want to say it........I swear...I just can't believe it......You're too intelligent.....

April - thank you for writing the above. I really appreciate what you are saying and am sorry if I hurt you. I have never had anyone close to me become ill or die because of smoking - also, I guess Sabine and I are enjoying our freedom from the borgs restrictions. Perhaps that explains my lame attempt at some levity with this topic.

I am sure one day when the time is right we will decide we are through with cigarettes. Until then, my philosphy is moderation in just about all things.

Again, thanks for your concern. You are a very dear person!

Mak

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

To say nothing of ruining your skin OMG talk about oxygen depervation, I'd hate to see Sabines skin get all nasty and creepy but these things do happen, sun expose is aweful as well. (my teacher would be SOOO proud of me right now )

Well I've never licked an ashtray or kissed a smoker, yet (yet about kissing a smoker, def. no on licking the asktray ) Smoking really does turn me off, but I'm not as sensative to the smoke as I used to be. In my skin care classes there were a couple of gals that smoked and it's not a nice sensation to get a facial with all that smoky smell on their hands and breath going on, they'll need heaps of aromatheropy!!!!!

Would I ever kiss a smoker??? I'm not sure....getting kinda desperate you know hahahahahha

Ven hahhahaha (maybe I should have posted this in the psycho thread?? ??)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit