Would You Kiss A Smoker?

by Englishman 90 Replies latest jw friends

• Englishman
    Englishman

Just wondering!

I remember when I was about 16 having a snog with a girl who smoked. It really was like sticking your tongue into an old ash tray.

'Course, when I started to smoke upon leaving the dubs, it never bothered me to canoodle with a smoker, fact is, the smoking thing was quite a companiable thing if you both partook.

Now that I am an ex-smoker - and a pain in the butt to those who still puff, sorry (!) - I recoil from anyone who smokes simply because it doesn't smell too good. HL no longer smokes either, so that's good too, though she had to put up with my smokey breath for a long while as she ceased prior to me.

It must be rough on some though, if one partner smokes and the other doesn't, don't you think?

Englishman.

• Simon
    Simon

I really don't like smokers and thart 'stale smoke' smell.

But, if Britney decided to smoke, I guess I could put up with it.

• JH
    JH

Kissing a smoker, is like kissing an ashtray.

• blondie
    blondie

Yes, but first I make them take the cigarette out of their mouth.

But, seriously, kissing a smoker can be like licking an ashtray if you are a nonsmoker.

I might manage a peck on the cheek.

Blondie (allergic to cigarette smoke and married to a nonsmoker) I love kissing bearded men though.

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

Only female smokers...Er...when they aren't actually smoking...!

A mouthful of tobacco is the pits!

Spanner

• animal
    animal

I like that nonsmokers wont come near me.... then I dont have to listen to thier BS.

Animal (puffing a cigar now)

• Introspection
    Introspection

Actually I would. I would prefer not to, but I have to look at the whole person. Let me put it this way: I'd rather be with a smoker who's got the rest of her life together than a non-smoker who's messed up in the head, like certain religious people we know.

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug

That would depend entirely on the smoker. If it was Faith Hill, I doubt if I would even notice. Bug

• JH
    JH

Francois,

Blondie (allergic to cigarette smoke and married to a nonsmoker) I love kissing bearded men though.
    Blondie wants a kiss
  • bigboi
    bigboi

Nah, I would never kiss someone who smoked. I just can't take the odor.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit