Anyone Remember this little Gem?

by Gizmo 29 Replies latest jw friends

• Gizmo
    Gizmo

edited to add page 6&7

Who remembers studying this book? Hands Up.

See what a good little Dub I was I studied real hard to save all those poor unfortunate souls ...hehehehe..

Forgive them Father for they knew not what they were doing!...Nuh on second thoughts don't, they did they did knoweth.

Edited by - Gizmo on 25 January 2003 7:55:7

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I think that light has be extinguished and replaced with another.

• Gizmo
    Gizmo

Yes elsewhere, but did you ever study it, and what were your circumstances?

Not many would even know about this book, some will and must, but not many.

Edited by - Gizmo on 25 January 2003 0:2:2

• Aztec
    Aztec

Oh dear Giz honey I don't remember it at all! What replaced it? Just curious.

~Aztec

• Introspection
    Introspection

The blue light special.. Isn't that the pioneer book?

• Gizmo
    Gizmo

Probably a more uodated version Aztec Cutey, been digging around in boxes at home and vuala, I'd forgotten I had it, it's a September 1977, version of a special text Book only certain people received, anyone guess? LOL

• Gizmo
    Gizmo

Well Done Intro, spot on, only Regular Pioneers received this book, after the class, they even got to keep it...LOL

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

"Shinning as Illuminators in the World"

Just how proud and arrogant does one have to be to publish a "ministry" book with that title?

Edited by - Elsewhere on 25 January 2003 0:18:5

• LDH
    LDH

Oh yes, I remember it well. I went to Pio School with a couple of other posters on this board. My sister had gone the year before and man she hoarded that book. I couldn't wait to get mine.

I have no idea where it made it's last step.

It was useless then, and worthless now.

Lisa

Post-Illuminator Class

• Gizmo
    Gizmo
    Just how proud and arrogant does one have to be to publish a "ministry" book with that title?

As proud and as arrogant as a society believing they are the sole "true" represantatives of Christ on earth today!

But they take the name from Phil 2:15

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit