The elderly sisters are at it again.

by John Aquila 48 Replies latest jw experiences

• ToesUp
    ToesUp
    We know of several still in JW's that have outright admitted that they ARE NOT donating. This is just locally, on a small scale. Some of these ones are struggling from day to day to make ends meet. Others are doing great financially. If you have to stay in this cult to keep your family and friends, what better way to "stick it to em", then to quit donating. To me, it's a silent way of saying "screw you WT." How is WT ever going to know how others feel deep down inside or how much they are contributing. They only way they can keep track of donations is to start tithing. That will probably be their next move. Just my two cents.
  • sir82
    sir82

The CO shepherding schedule is supremely idiotic. They do shepherding calls at exactly 1:30 PM Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. No matter how desperately you might need a visit, no other time will do.

Of course, 90% of the congregation is either at work or school during those hours. But that seems not to matter.

Who is left to shepherd? The little old ladies who make chocolate cookies.

So Old Sister Sugarplum gets 6 shepherding calls in 3 years from the CO, while Sister Haggard Single-Mother gets none because she has the unmitigated gall to work for a living.

• John Aquila
    John Aquila
    OUTLAW Those were great, I though it--- but for some reason I didn't expressed it.
  • ToesUp
    ToesUp

Great point Sir82.

Outlaw, loved your post!

• John Aquila
    John Aquila
    ToesUp
    They only way they can keep track of donations is to start tithing. That will probably be their next move. Just my two cents.

I've been thinking the same thing. If they are hurting, what other choice do they have? I can hear them saying on JWTV;

"Brothers, the Governing Body is introducing a loving arrangement" $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

• carla
    carla
    Love it! brightened my day. Thanks I really needed that today.
  • millie210
    millie210

I'll tell you what else they do during afternoon shepherding calls....usually the C.O, and the COBE or another well placed elder make these calls. In between. they gossip about the other elders and the rest of the Hall and that is as they say.....when the "real" business gets done.

It is NOT at the elders meeting on Friday night.

• sir82
    sir82

millie210....were you an elder?

You tell it exactly like it is!

• John Aquila
    John Aquila
    millie210
    millie210 3 minutes ago

I'll tell you what else they do during afternoon shepherding calls....usually the C.O, and the COBE or another well placed elder make these calls. In between. they gossip about the other elders and the rest of the Hall and that is as they say.....when the "real" business gets done.

Millie were you and elder at one time? That is exactly what happens. I remember one time when I took the CO on afternoon calls. He made me cancel them all and we went to a pastry shop. Then he asked me to tell him of all the YOUNG SINGLE SISTERS that had committed fornication. He wanted details of the act. Which I did not have. He wanted to know if I had pictures of them. He wanted me to point them out in the Kingdom Hall. At the time I thought it was strange, but who was I to question the Apostle Paul reincarnated.

Looking back, he was a pervert.

• millie210
    millie210
    Nope....I am a woman. But I have been or am the daughter/sister/wife/mother of them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit