The elderly sisters are at it again.

by John Aquila 48 Replies latest jw experiences

• John Aquila
    John Aquila

Awhile back, about a year and a half ago, when I was starting to wake up, I explained to my mom that when the Circuit Overseer is in town, they schedule shepherding calls after lunch, not because they care, but because they don’t want to work door to door in the hot summer or cold winter. And they know that a prepared call means some nice hot chocolate and cookies or some ice cold tea and snacks. I remember her looking at me kind of funny so I ended the conversation and left it at that, and never brought it up again. Didn’t want her to start thinking I’m an apostate.

Well I found out this morning that a bunch of elderly sisters from different congregations got together for a meal from both the English and Spanish congregations way back then and this subject came up. So several of these elderly sisters decided to put what I had said to the test.

When the CO started his rounds, like usual, the brothers would approach the elderly sisters and tell them something like this;

Sister elderly guess what? The CO is visiting our hall next week and he wants to visit you to see how you are doing and to encourage you spiritually.”

Now I know this because this is what I use to say when I was and elder and I had to make the arrangements for his schedule after lunch. I would approach the elderly, inactive, and the sick. And like always these people would prepare a feast for the CO. It was like Jesus Christ coming to visit you.

Well this time, these tiny, non-threatening, elderly sisters did something different.

They asked the brother who approached them some very unusual questions.

They asked;

“Did the Circuit Overseer ask specifically for me by my Name?” (Of course the answer was NO.)

“Since the Circuit Overseer really cares for me, can he come and visit me in the morning about 8 AM? I get real sick and tired after lunch and I need to lay down and take a nap. (Of course the answer is NO)

“Well since he really didn’t ask for me by name, and since he can’t come when I really need him to come,

then;

I GUESS NOT, He Can’t Come To Do A Shepherding Call On Me After Lunch.

And I guess this has been going on now for over a year.

And I finally figured out why the Circuit Overseer’s visits to my mom stopped about a year ago.

I had no idea!

You never know what these tiny, quiet elderly sisters are doing in the organization. You just don’t know. It seems a lot of these elderly sisters in my area have lost totally respect for that arrangement and the contribution arrangement, and will not support either one anymore. Some don’t even attend the CO's visit anymore.

That’s why if you have the opportunity to say something about some of the crazy things in the organization, by all means speak out but be discerning when to stop speaking.

This was over a year ago that all this started.

• cha ching
    cha ching
    Those girls rock!!!
  • ToesUp
    ToesUp

We have heard several of the older ones actually say that they feel as if they don't matter and have been put out to pasture. Many of these older ones are VERY wise.

I really, really like these ladies, even though I have never met them. Smart ladies!!

As Matthew 7:16 mentions, "By their fruits, you will recognize them." People ARE starting to scratch their heads over the actions of some of these "spiritual men." Keep up the good work WT boys!

Any lurkers on here? VOTE WITH YOUR WALLETS. HIM EM WHERE IT HURTS!!!

• John Aquila
    John Aquila
    ToesUp
    People ARE starting to scratch their heads over the actions of some of these "spiritual men.

I bet it's not just my area, I have a feeling it is happening everywhere. That's why so many are waking up.

Any lurkers on here? VOTE WITH YOUR WALLETS. HIM EM WHERE IT HURTS!!!

The the best way of hurting the Org.

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

Excellent!

I just wonder to what extent their attitude is being emulated nationally - or even worldwide!

It's gotta be having a noticeable impact on many of the circuit's figures - not to mention the apathy.

• John Aquila
    John Aquila
    The Searcher a minute ago

I just wonder to what extent their attitude is being emulated nationally - or even worldwide!

It's gotta be having a noticeable impact on many of the circuit's figures - not to mention the apathy.

Do you think this is one of the main reasons why the GB is asking outright for money on JWTV?

Is it possible that many around the world are doing the same thing and thus the former contributions are not the same as present contributions?

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam
    That's great! I love that they are testing these men out and simply changing what they can without a big fuss.
  • Sail Away
    Sail Away
    I wish I could do more than "Like" your post! LOVE this!
  • John Aquila
    John Aquila

truthseekeriam

they are testing these men out and simply changing what they can without a big fuss.

I think this is a big deal because what these sisters are doing is not something you can get disfellowshipped for.

How can they disfellowship you for not contributing? How can they disfellowship you for changing your WILL and removing the Watchtower as a beneficiary? They can’t. What can they do if they don’t go to all the meetings and support the CO anymore? Not a thing.

This is the worst thing that can destroy a company. Covert operations. They never see it coming.

Since there is about 20 elderly sisters that are doing this, I wonder how many of them have also changed their WILLs and removed the Watchtower?

If all 20 of them have done that, we are talking Big Bucks that the WT is going to lose. Each of these sisters already have their homes paid for. Each home is worth between 100k-150k. For 20 sisters if they change their WILL, we are talking over 2 million dollars in property the WT will lose. Plus any life insurance policies? Now were are talking Millions.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

then;

I GUESS NOT, He Can’t Come To Do A Shepherding Call On Me After Lunch.

And I guess this has been going on now for over a year.

And I finally figured out why the Circuit Overseer’s visits to my mom stopped about a year ago.

Image result for no free lunch

........................FOR A CORPORATE WATCHTOWER BUM..

....................................But..But..I`M IMPORTANT!!..

.....................................Image result for homeless man in suit..

...Maybe the WatchTower Will..

...Mail Him a Sandwich?!..LOL!!............LOL!!!!..

...........................Image result for oLD WOMEN LAUGHING

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit