Would you slam the door in his face?

by OlderTom 16 Replies latest jw friends

• dark clouds
    dark clouds

SSM:

i actually did go to that cite and all i can say is:

OH CHRIST!!!!!!!!

this was the scariest/funniest/scariest thing i have ever seen. . .

on the subject of the immaculate conception:

I read a book years ago titled, The Mystical Life of Jesus
    published by the Rosecrussian Order

if anyone is familiar with it, you will understand why it is one of my favorite books,

anyhow, it goes on to explain that in the time of the birth of Jesus, the word "virgin", simply refered to a woman who had not yet given birth, simply a woman with no offspring. . . . . .

HHMMMMMMMMM. . . . . . . . .interesting no?

CHUCK

• riz
    riz

Slip,

I am still laughing as I type this message. I just looked at that link that you posted. Oh my god. I'm dying here. LOL.

That was disturbing. Who knew seeing Jesus take a bath would make me feel so dirty?

riz

• nojw86
    nojw86

If he said he was one of j.witnesess and held up the watchtower and awake, which come to think it .....I dont think he would do you?

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

G'day Old(er) Tom,

Don't forget that Joseph didn't believe it, either. He had a good heart 'cos he wanted to divorce her secretly. Not for him a stoning of the woman he loved.

It tok an angel from heaven to tell him that this was no ordinary conception. It's in the gospels. Don't be in a hurry to condemn.

See ya,

Ozzie

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Jesus.Com

Sick, disgusting, perverted!

Immaculate Conception = Mary was conceived without the stain of original sin so that Jesus could be born in a pure vessel.

Virgin= Yes, in bible times the word can be translated maiden, the virginity is PRESUMED within the term maiden. Were a young lady known to have had relations she would NOT have been called a maiden, but a prostitute.

Yeru

YERUSALYIM

There is more of heaven and earth than is dreamt of in your philosphy, Horatio.

Dickens: A Tale of Two Cities

• dark clouds
    dark clouds

i believe a

PRE-sumption

leads to an

ASS-umption. . .

i was very disturbed by that cite also Riz,
    i needed a shower ALONE. . .

CHUCK

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

is that why we catholics call it the Assumption of Mary, because we assume it to be so?

YERUSALYIM

There is more of heaven and earth than is dreamt of in your philosphy, Horatio.

Dickens: A Tale of Two Cities

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit