@Nathan Natas

Are you off your meds?

• jookbeard
    jookbeard
    are you OK NN?
  • Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas
    neverendingdummy asked, "Are you off your meds?"

I'm not on meds. Are you off your rocker?

Jookbeard, I'm fine, thanks. How are you? I get weary reading posts that are closer to the random typing of a demented chimp than the communication of an intelligent human, and I am especially weary of those who feel that the most politically correct path in life is the one with low expectations and zero accomplishment.
    Am I correct that you are in Germany, jookbeard? How are you liking all those unfortunate refugees who are simply catching up on their sex quotas with the women of a country that extended a helping hand to them?

Allah-hu fubar.

• Village Idiot
  • Hadriel
    Hadriel

For those curious Crisis of Conscience will be back in circulation at nominal prices.

I noticed that the pricing is quite high and is usually but various private sellers or those with a few left.

Like I said though this will be back in full circulation very soon.

• Truthexplorer
    Truthexplorer
    Nathan natas - 'ignored positively'. Hope I spelt that correctly for you!
  • Giordano
    Giordano

When I first found this site I was often surprised by the misspelled words, chewed up sentences, words that conveyed the wrong meaning.

After a while I realized that English was not everyone's first language.

I came to understand that not everyone was retired and could afford to take their time......many post at work often on phones with a tiny keyboard.

Some didn't have spell check turned on or there was a problem when spellcheck was used where a partially misspelled word was replaced with a correct version of a similar word that had a totally different meaning.

Sometimes the mistakes were funny, exasperating, head shakers, palm smack to face.

But what I learned was that if the meaning of the post was clear enough to understand............... it was all good.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Tedious and boring flock of 'tards.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit