ELDERS SCARE TACTICS DISS FELLOWSHIPING

by nightwarrior 13 Replies latest jw friends

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

(((((Cookie!)))))

Thanks for sharing the painful saga . . . I'm sooooooo sorry . . . this story sounds just awful!!! . . . How abusive!!

Seems to me like when the elders feel they are losing control of "their flock", they think they must resort to threats, as reinforcement. The elders can't lighten up, they are afraid of THEIR position! An organization with "feet of clay"!

Maybe it is the best thing for your son to see this behaviour from his so-called superiors. It may help him to see the truth about the Truth(TM).

((((HUGS))))

ESTEE

• BLISSISIGNORANCE
    BLISSISIGNORANCE

((((((((((((((((((cookie))))))))))))))))). what a loving organization hey????????????? the wts is so tricky, the way they do whatever it takes to get you in, and then, when you are at their mercy, they exhibit frightning qualities, not unlike a pedophile's behaviour actually. first they get your trust, then they tell you all the good things, then they use fear to keep you there.............and silent of course. then threats if you look like you're going to blow their cover. and finally.................discredit you before you speak out so that if and when you do, no one will believe you. see any similarities with the pedo????????????? guess that's why pedos feel so comfortable and safe in the borg. the wts will do whatever it takes to keep thinking people from getting to the r&f. they have alot to lose should the RUMOURS prove true. desperate measures by desperate people.

i was unfairly, untruthfully, and dishonestly df some years back, for the reason that i was speaking out about a pedo in the congo. 2 elders rang around all my friends and when they could weave 2 loose threads together, so that technically they could use the 2 witness bull sh#*, they got a committee and set up a case. one of the witnesses was an elders daughter, he used her as a spy. despite the fact that she has a mental illness, they used her evidence to get me. oh well, you can't stop them when they want to get you...........they'll find any little thing and use it.

i got reinstated after that, why???????? because i was still mentally diseased and under their power i guess. but now i'm out. not df or da yet, just not around. my parents da a couple of months ago when all the sexual abuse and UN cover ups came out. i guess it'll just be a matter of time before they can use my association with my parents as an excuse to kick me out. they want me out because i've told several people what happened to me and everything i know. but my hubby and i will have a letter of da ready to give to them so that if we need too, we'll leave before they have control of the matter and df us. we are calling the shots here, we've taken control back.

cookie, the wts will only be able to use their power on your son while he still lets them. once he takes back control of his own life and decisions, they will lose that power. at that point he just won't give a shit about them or the wts. that's where i am now and it feels GREAT. the truth WILL set us free.

keep up the loving relationship with your son, it'll pay off in the long run. and he'll work it out, i'm sure.

cheers. bliss

• somebody
    somebody

((((((((cookie))))))))))

My thoughts are with you and your family. It's sad that life can be so complicated enough, without having men try and force you to disown your own family! Especailly wehn they see strong family ties such as with you and your son. And your son was right when he said that family members who go back because their family members won't even as much as speak to them is not a spiritual or Godly reason to return. The "arrangement" the society uses to get poeple to return is nothing short of blackmail.

Please read this thread and tell your son about the iformation in the KMs being not rigid rules, but only suggestions, according to the society. He can print out the article from his WT cd and bring it with him if he decides to attend the intimidation and judging committee. truthseekers gave the whole article too in this thread:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.aspx?id=44609&site=3

Meanwhile, I like nightworriorors idea to not let elders intimidate us or make us feel like we aren't worthy of God's or anyone elses love.

Thanks nightworrior!

peace,

somebody

• cookie
    cookie

Thanks to all for your kind thoughts.

I hope that this will be an eye opener for my son, but time will tell.

When I was threatened by an elder (in 1981) that I would be disfellowshipped for associating with my (DF'D)sister, I chose"Jehovah" and didn't say hello to her for 17 years.

What a waste. But the WT owned every fiber of my being.

My son is much stronger than I was at his age,(so there is reason for hope)

cookie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit