Is it worth making a JW Talk profile?

by Lemonp 21 Replies latest watchtower bible

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Religitards of a feather....... I don't know one single JW who goes to these pro-JW forums. These forum worshippers must the dumbest of the dumb.

DD

• umbertoecho
    umbertoecho
    I went there too. The thing is, that they are so very pro...JW. They would glean any information you gave and whether true or false, they may let you in. You would have to give details that would make you appear to be someone who want's to lurk or if you gave accurate information..you would be tracked...I wanted to have a look and realised they were so pro that they could not allow one second of dissension amongst the ranks..I don't think it is worth the effort.
  • LAWHFol
    LAWHFol
    I found a back door method, to view all posts without the need of an account, or anything else. Message me, if you'd like the tip.
  • umbertoecho
    umbertoecho

He really looks like he's dead, but reanimated for the session...A puppet of prophecy and whatever else spews forth...I can hardly believe that these idiots went public. They were terrifically delusional the day they decided to grab the "public forum"...It has been awesomely funny to watch these idiots "not remember" the script. They have gone downhill and made fools of themselves...Keep it coming you idiots!! It's entertaining to make notes on your dreadful performances....

• Lemonp
    Lemonp
    I sent you a PM LAWHFol
  • rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

No, imo it's not worth it.

It's not all that interesting.

There are plenty of fb groups that you can unwitness in without filling out a questionnaire.

• username
    username

I don't think even North Korea comes close to the heavy scrutiny your put under on JWtalk. Most of them appear to be batshit crazy anyway!

For example I watched a post very closely regarding those 4 pioneers who were killed in a car accident. It didn't take long for them to mention the "new world"

One even said that they will now bypass the GT.... In other words, as in monopoly they have acquired the get out of jail free card! Hmmmmmm!

• OneFingerSalute
    OneFingerSalute

I slipped on over there some time ago and created a profile. Funny thing was I parroted all the governing pope worshiping buIIshlt on any comment I made and those assholes still banned me, even though NOTHING I said was against their cult mantra's!

I even used my name and they ASSumed it was fake!

Well they put the final nail in the coffin containing the last vestiges of any desire to be associated with those assholes, thank GOD! Now I will be even more forceful in my comments at the meetings I must endure for the sake of family in this "captive" religion!

I hope they all rot and burn in hell when they get there!

• Jetster
    Jetster
    That's giving them the Christian spirit! LOL
  • vinnie-xj
    vinnie-xj
    Don't hold back, tell us how you really feel! :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit