Joe Millionaire and The Bachelorette

by happyout 13 Replies latest social entertainment

• Mulan
    Mulan

I've been hearing all over the news, that Charlie is Trista's choice. Someone leaked it.

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

These two shows are like car wrecks. You're fascinated and want to know every detail, but you're horrified with what you see and embarrassed at being caught as a spectator.

*guilty sigh*

Yes, I'm watching them too.

Oh...and Brian C is one of my clients from work. He's much cuter in person than on that show.

Edited by - Billygoat on 22 January 2003 23:10:50

• LB
    LB

You people watch trash TV. I'm not going to be surprised to see any of you on Springer.

But quality TV resumes Feb 13th. Survivor 6 where this time the tribes are split into female against male. My understanding was that survivor went over budget because of excessive condom use.

Here are a couple of contestents.....

• Trotafox
    Trotafox

RE: BACHELORETTE SHOW

I VOTE FOR "CHARLIE". They seem very comfortable with each other, they have a lot of fun together. She relates with him well on an emotional level (both know what it's like to be cheated on) and I think he would be committed to the relationship. He's a financial broker which means their financial future is in good hands. AND they look smashing together.

The poet is a cutie pie and makes emotional smush out of her but I don't really think he matches her on an intellectual level.

Roy: Forget it. He's smothering her to death and crawling all over her.

The guy with the neat eyes (can't remember his name). ???? I haven't seen him on a one-on-one with her yet but then again I just started watching the show the last couple of weeks.

THE BACHELOR SHOW: Deceitful and not nice!!! No other comments.

Trot

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit