I mentioned MegaMan3, dub!

Man, i loved that game.

ash

• Seven
    Seven

DigDug and Galaxian

• Jesika
    Jesika

WOW what a great thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's see, Pac-man, Ms. Pac-man (especially when they made her go super fast), Donkey Kong, Centipede, Frogger, Spy Hunter, Mario Bros, Pinball machines, Duck Hunt, Pole Postition (car racing game), Pong,,,,,,,,,

Hey anyone remember the game on Atari where you had little cities on the bottom of the screen, and missiles would fall from the sky (they looked like colored zig zag lines) and you had to put the X on the "lines" to blow them up before they blew up your cities?????? Each screen that you would clear would put you on a differnt color screen and the lines would move faster and faster!!!!!!!!!!! I loved that game!!!!!!!!!! Just can't remember the name of it.

I liked Q-bert too, but liked watching my dad play cause I would ALWAYS fall of the sides LOL.

• Seven
    Seven

Jesika,

MISSLE COMMAND!!!! LOL

• Jesika
    Jesika

Thanx 7!!!!!!! I was only in elementary school when I was playing atari, so when you are younger, you don't care what it's called you just love to play.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My boyfriend was reading over my shoulder and said that now they are selling the controlers like the ones used for atari and you can plug them into the TV and the controler has all the OLD GAMES in it. You don't have to have an atari, just buy the controler plug it into the TV and BINGO, you have about 10 of the old games to play. He said it only cost about $25. You can find them at computer game stores!!!!!!!!!!

Cool, they are bringing the old ones back!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!

Jesika

• Seven
    Seven

Jes, I'm looking online right now for one of those ATARI controllers your boyfriend is talking about. I was in elementary school too when I was playing those games. I had to fight my brother for game time! I still have the console and one controller held together with duck tape. LOL

• Jesika
    Jesika

How about I save you some time.......................

http://r1.east.rmi.yahoo.com/rmi/http://www.gamestop.com/search.asp/rmivars%3ftarget=_top?sortby=title&searchtype=quicksearch&keyword=atari&foundin=0

I previewed the link and it works when you click on it. It will show you the controler and how much.

If the link doesn't work, then copy and paste.

I looked in the search engine for GameStop, that is the name of the store my boyfriend saw it at.

Happy hunting.

Jesika

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit