Your fave arcade games of the 80's

by Pleasuredome 47 Replies latest social entertainment

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

Kung Fu!!!!!!!!!

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Dude, I loved Kung Fu!!!!!!

Man, I think this thread is going to explode. I'm having a 1985 flashback of all the NES games I played over my friends house......I can't believe how much nostalgia is tied up in those games.

ash

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

Mike Tyson's Punch Out is a kult klassic.

My family used to own a cab company in Manhattan years ago and we used to have the arcade version of Kung Fu in our waiting room. I used to play it 24/7 when I was little.

• Beans
    Beans

Galaga and Centipede

• Seven
    Seven

Super Castlevania IV for SuperNES I played this one to death! Simon Belmont!

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Anybody remember Tecmo Bowl for the NES? That game was THE HOT game for quite a while.

Other cool NES games - RC Pro Am, Blades of Steel, Off Road

Here's one for you 30 somethings - River Raid for the Atari! Man that was huge! The Activision games were always the best.

I had a Castlevania game for my Gameboy that I threw out because my JW mind found it to be a little too demonic - man that was a great game, wish I still had it, as I still have a working Game Boy.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

The memories keep coming back:

Heavy Barrel (I don't even want to think about how much money I dumped into that game)

That Olymics game where you sprinted, long-jumped, threw the javelin (can't remember the name)

• Aztec
    Aztec

I liked Frogger, Centipede, Donkey Kong and the Godfather of all games PACMAN!

Good thread PD! The memories are floating in....

~Aztec

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Beans, I loved Galaga, and space invaidors. I also liked a game called megamania.(atari)

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Man, I loved Castlevania.

GOONIES!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit