A bone from the mind.. can you chew... you judge

by mind 36 Replies latest jw friends

• mind
    mind

the only thing you people want to rant on about how they defellowship you, or those of you who just left. Now, you hang on to their name, worshipping them. Now your pimping Death and Aids and you want me to feel sorry for you.

Where are the intelligent ones? Oh, they are SMART enough not to answer back.

Look face this one fact.... Nobody perfect, humans make mistakes. If you have LOVE you probably would understand that fact!

Oh, yes that UN thing... you think you got something... go to that and read my post and chew on that....

A mind is a terrific thing to have....

• D8TA
    D8TA

Well lookie lookie, a new toy for D8TA and it's not even X-mas yet!

• mind
    mind

Lookie, Lookie, this toy comes with instructions.....

2+2= ( ). You can do it... just be truthful. I know it hard. But , you can do it... no... no... no lying.

Your will always remember this moment, when you first FACE the Truth and TOLD, the Truth..

Let it flow... not low..

• D8TA
    D8TA

Yes, I'll remember this moment, that "truth" is: That you are an idiot. A raving idiot.

• Brummie
    Brummie
    Where are the intelligent ones? Oh, they are SMART enough not to answer back

Muw ahah ahaaha hahahaha hahaha ahah

brummie

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

I don't think Mind is for real.....

Anyway, Mind, you really need to work on you debating skills, cuz right now they don't mean much.

• mind
    mind

andok

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit