A bone from the mind.. can you chew... you judge

by mind 36 Replies latest jw friends

• mind
    mind

Do you have faith in GOD? A simple test... Read Judges 20-21. It's alot of reading... I ask again, "do you have faith in GOD? Ask yourself who could Phineas represent today .

Sons of Israel... Look here Phineas , you have told us too many wrong things. Words to make you think... who would you serve?

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

do you have faith in GOD?
    No, I don't.

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

"do you have faith in God?"

Nope!

But I do know this: Vivamus is for real. I have faith in her, she does EXIST.

Edited by - RAYZORBLADE on 22 January 2003 6:15:32

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

I no longer have any faith. I have often tried to find it again, usually by trying to go to mass with my x but I havent found it yet.

In all honesty, a lack of faith has severely disrupted my life. After having so much faith for so long, then finding out that I was just a pawn in a cult shot any faith I had in me.

I feel as if "God" were a child. He made a toy to play with, and as with any child, became bored with us and forgot all about us.

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Nope. God is a mellenia-old delusion. Good for you if you believe in the magic bunny, or whatever God is.

ash

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Looks benignly down at Razorblade, I shall not disappoint you, or fail you. I think, and therefore, I AM. LMAO

• SYN
    SYN

There is more evidence for the existence of YouKnow than there is for GHOD.

• Brummie
    Brummie

Do you have faith in GOD?

Yep!

Brumm

• mind
    mind

HMM... you don't have faith in GOD. you don't believe in GOD. well then why did you reply to my post??? Are you evolving to a new species? or are you just waiting for the next "big bang" to change???

Since you came about by chance... I guess there no need for you to play the lotto because you will win everytime... I tell you what.... keep throwing sand up in the air and once it stays in the same exact place in the air ... give me a call... because you evolue....

Edited by - mind on 23 January 2003 8:15:8

• Vivamus
    Vivamus
    HMM... you don't have faith in GOD. you don't believe in GOD. well then why did you reply to my post???

Forgive me being a bit cranky today. But I must say that you are rather impolite here. You ASKED. If you don't want to hear answers to questions like that Mind, then don't ask them! And what are you trying to accomplish anyway? Do you want to be all rightious and stuff? Do you want to ridicule my lack of faith in your god? Do you? Whatever you tried to accomplisch, you did succeed in making yourself look like an ass. Congrats.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit