A bone from the mind.. can you chew... you judge

by mind 36 Replies latest jw friends

• mind
    mind

But I must say that you are rather impolite here. You ASKED .If you don't want to hear answers to questions like that Mind, then don't ask them!

Dear Lost One:

when the truth strike you in the heart, the blow can cause you to lose your balance to become confuse. I didn't say, I didn't want to hear your answer. I say this to make you think to why you were replying to it? Obiviously, you are fighting something within yourself... while there is still time search your heart to find the light... that will lead you out of this blinding storm. There a dawn, there a sunrise, there going to be a PERFECT day... but it up to you to find it.

All in the mind,

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Mind, Am I correct to assume here that you are still a witness? Not that it really matters, I'm just curious.

What I dislike here is your patronizing tone. Obviously you do not accept not-believing as a possibility for happiness. Talking about perfect days, I have them. Please believe that people can find happiness and satisfaction in life, without a god. And definably without the WTBS. If you wonder about the impact the WTBS has on people, don't be so ignorant to think that they do only good. Read some of the stuff written on this board. People have been greatly damaged and hurt due to the organization.

I wish you an open mind.

• Hmmm
    Hmmm

Duns... uh, Comfor... er, Mind

You asked--twice. Don't pout because you don't like the answers you receive.

Hmmm

• blacksheep
    blacksheep

Faith in God...faith in God....

Is this a trick question? Faith in God...to do what, exactly?

• mind
    mind

Hmmm: " Don't pout because you don't like the answers you receive."

I didn't say, I didn't want to hear your answer. I say this to make you think to why you were replying to it?

Vivamus: Mind, Am I correct to assume here that you are still a witness?

A witness yes, but not a Jehovah witness a witness too the truth to God.

Vivamus: Talking about perfect days, I have them.

O.K. how many???? Why do you post on this board????

Vivamus:Forgive me being a bit cranky today. perfect

feel good mind in hearttell no lieknow the truthknow yourself

• Sargon
    Sargon

Another Troll!!

• setfreefinally
    setfreefinally

Vivamus: Talking about perfect days, I have them.

O.K. how many???? Why do you post on this board????

Why do you post on this board MIND? Do YOU lack faith in God?

• mind
    mind

Too hot ,Too hot

too truth

for you

Why do you post on this board MIND? Do YOU lack faith in God?

you need _ _ _ _!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

A Mind is a terrible thing to waste

Mind you are an IDIOT you can not form a coherent thought, half the time you don't finish your sentences and you just plain SUCK. You think you have some sort of intellectual mojo going on but you don't. Writing classes might help or getting your head out of your ass. Oxygen deparavation can cause one to feel they are communicating in a coherent logical manner but really they are spewing inane drivel.

Maybe if you wrote your thoughts down crumple the paper and stuff it you would do better

<there are few people I dislike CONGRATULATIONS you have made the list>

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Mind uses his arse to think.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit