mind- teasers, truthbeaters... dazed

by mind 20 Replies latest jw experiences

• mind
    mind

Sheila,

your words are INCOHERENT

Incoherent, so you saying I am lacking in my thoughts. I don't want you to see my point of view. I want you to use your own power of understanding, to see the TRUTH for yourself.

With President Bush, he feels he need to go to war and he also have supporters. On the other hand, you have others leaders of countries and some citizens in the US feels that there no need for war. Which side is right? Both sides feel that they have and know the truth.

But for a person that is really seeking the truth he is looking closely at both sides. Putting his own feelings and emotions to the side and having LOVE for all, will see the TRUTH and realize that man can not rule themselves. But it is up to you to seek the truth.

Just like Bush, he can't understand what the other side is saying, they are incoherent to him and the same goes for the other side. But if, they had love for the Creator they would seek to understand each other. So ask yourself, what are you searching for, why is the truth so incoherent to you?

It's going to be a BEAUTIFUL MORNING.... SMILE

Oh yeah, I put "39?" to see if you would look at it in a postive or negative way.

Admit the truth, realize the truth, and if you don't want it reject the truth. But you can always say:" I know the truth, I just don't want of it."

This is so hard, for us to do.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit