mind- teasers, truthbeaters... dazed

by mind 20 Replies latest jw experiences

• mind
    mind

I been addicted to knowledge all my life, it didn't come with mileage, it didn't come with age... it came with a simple request... OPEN YOUR EYES.... understand the LIES... Life is no great mystery.... I need no Sleep... I will never weep... it just hurt to see so many love ones in pain....

I never have to defend my words, because they are stronger than I. And to be truthful... they are not even mine... and sometimes they even stare me down.... their NO DRUGS OR ALCHOL that can fool my mind or blur the truth from my eyes.

All in the heart and Mind

• yard dog
    yard dog

Come on man! Spit it out! What in the world are you talking about?

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

A Mind is a terrible thing to waste.

• AlanF
    AlanF

: their NO DRUGS OR ALCHOL that can fool my mind or blur the truth from my eyes.

So sez he who is obviously in the grip of them even as he writes.

A typical JW/druggie mindset.

AlanF

• SYN
    SYN

"Mind", could you give me your dealer's phone number please?

Judging by your posts, he sells some fine doob.

Remember, the best dealers are Elders, because they can't narc on you to the Elders! HEHEHEHEHE!

Just kidding!

BTW MIND, my Ghod can beat up your Ghod! What makes your Ghod better than mine, anyway?

[SYN], Dead Straight Sober Class.

• mind
    mind

sad

But u did your best

• Vivamus
    Vivamus
    Mind:
    We always looked a what ppl do to us, oh look how they turn away from me, they are not showing me no love, me, me, me. I just gave birth to depression... why couldn't I have been the little spark to start the fire back? Why couldn't I show love, even though I needed it too?

I did. I have shown love all my life. Unfortunatly, sometimes to people who did not deserve it. You want to talk about love for people? I can show you some post here about people who have loved, and still do love, others with all their hearts. You obviously have no idea with who you are dealing here.

Please. You're lack of knowing the facts before you are hurling your accusations in our direction are insulting, and even a bit hurtful.

SYN: If you want the good stuff, LMAO, use your DUTCH connection

• mind
    mind

Vivamus: Unfortunatly, sometimes to people who did not deserve it. You want to talk about love for people? I can show you some post here about people who have loved, and still do love, others with all their hearts.

If you are showing love to please ppl or yourself, then you will be hurt everytime. That's why we have to lift our eyes beyond this earthly realm and take to heart what Jesus taught us. Love one another, forgive one another, and turn the other cheek. (John 21:22) Please the one that created us.

Yes, there are some incidents that should have been handled differently,and alot that are straight wrong. We are not asked to judge, but to forgive one another. When I was disfellowship I had alot of elders on my side that say what happen to me wasn't right but that remain the same.. I was still disfellowship.

A person can accuse you wrongly and the situation wasn't handle properly. Could you be the bigger person to be in the wrong, even though you are right. Not first for the love of humans, but GOD and then the earthly one.

It's hard but who are you trying to please. The one above will give you strength if you have faith.

Yes, others have post alot to this site. Some are true, some are lies. Some are twisted in between. Satan has some in his hand. But, Satan is working harder on the ones he don't have. When a loin roar... he do it not in the air... but towards the ground to cause confusion.

The true lesson of love, someday I hope I learn it ,because love is deeper than anyone thinks... he knows.

What wrong with disfellowshipping? Nothing, but how it comes about and how it is carried out is wrong and I think it will soon be change. Like I said, we are not here to judge but to forgive, when one repent.

If you love, you can forgive.

• mind
    mind

You're lack of knowing the facts before you are hurling your accusations in our direction are insulting, and even a bit hurtful.

I don't tried to be hurtful, I could comfort ppl with lies. Alot of ppl, don't understand me. I rather see you hurt with words, maybe then you will keep searching and find the truth, then when we think it will never happen or it just a myth GOD day will be upon us.

Not that you will lose out on , living forever on a Pardise earth. That's not important to me, what is important to me is you will lose out on being able to serve GOD forever.

Edited by - mind on 24 January 2003 8:35:56

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Mind you are a child or an idiot your words are INCOHERENT, either english is your second language or as I've said before your an idiot <I prefer to think the latter>. Do you know how to make a sentence that makes sense??? Do you have a brain I think your VERY young because of your comment last night which was when you heard my age "Oh I thought you were old". So do your Mommy and Daddy know your playing instead of studying? Do the elders for Shame Mind now quit this and go back to the drudgery of your life.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit