mind- teasers, truthbeaters... dazed

by mind 20 Replies latest jw experiences

• mind
    mind

Are you truly searching for answers... or are you like a spoil child lashing back with lies and truths. I don't want to talk about the WTS,or the Governing Body. Who are they? They are flaw and imperfect humans, just like you and me.

We always looked a what ppl do to us, oh look how they turn away from me, they are not showing me no love, me, me, me. I just gave birth to depression... why couldn't I have been the little spark to start the fire back? Why couldn't I show love, even though I needed it too? Let's just face the truth... it's not the ppl, it us... we just don't want to be there and many of us are looking for an opening... an easy and quick exit!!

Face the truth... it's GOD you are suppose to be following but the truth is we want to do our own thing. Apostle Peter had the attitude to humble himself and he even made mistakes stumbled and fell on his face, but he had LOVE for GOD to get up and keep going but what about Judas? Was it the mighty dollar that had him? or was he just jealous? maybe his head was puff up with pride. Don't you know.... foolish pride will puff you up and leave you for dead. Ask yourself what religion has the apostle Peter attitude? What religion had the Judas attitude? both of them was imperfect, but the bottom line is which one got up and kept trying?

Did not GOD, use Cyrus to liberate his ppl from Babylon? Cyrus was not a servant of GOD, but GOD held his hand and gave him victory.

GOD's servants now on earth are not perfect... they are infalliable. GOD is not holding their hand... did you not hear Jesus at John 4:23... "GOD is looking for those who will worship him with spirit and truth." Don't you know if GOD was holding certain ones hands here on Earth now, they would be NO MISTAKES, in that's ones teaching.

Even if you knew that GOD was holding cetain ones hands, would you follow? Would you serve GOD? Would you be faithful? Sure... that's the same thing the Israelites thought... they had the pillar of fire over there heads... but they had to build the golden calf... they had the ark of coveant in their midst, but Korah had to challenge Moses , in other words challenge GOD and his authority.

Let's recongize, we are ALL SINNERS!!! and bad and unthinkable things happen, even with ones that have knowledge... did not Miriam challenge?

So ask yourself " DO YOU WANT THE TRUTH, KNOWLEDGE, UNDERSTANDING, AND WISDOM? If you had it want would you do with it? would you knock on doors and help others... or would you be greedy and keep it to yourself.

Is it GOD that you want to serve and worship or is it yourself? Should you obey your child or should your child obey you?

Have you stop believing in GOD to satify your selfish need... you keep saying their perfect ppl on this earth... you keep saying there a Paradise on this earth.... you keep saying there was no need for Jesus a perfect man to come to this earth.... you keep saying that GOD has no right to rule over us.... the tears has stop falling , but your still lying to yourself like a wild river....

There no tears....

• AlanF
    AlanF

A typically incoherent post from a JW.

Sigh.

AlanF

• acsot
    acsot
    A typically incoherent post from a JW.

Sigh.

AlanF

Ditto (not even enough there for a witty AlanF rebuttal!)

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    Face the truth... it's GOD you are suppose to be following but the truth is we want to do our own thing.

That's why religions like the watchtower are so popular. Rather than deal with God personally on His own terms, you'd rather do it by proxy through a third party organisation. Let them handl the paperwork while you kick back and obey a few rules and cruise into Paradise. But it doesn't work that way - God is a jealous God and deals with individuals either personally, or not at all. Do you really think that you can hide from God and His Son behind a bunch of old men in Brooklyn? The rocks and the hills won't be able to obscure the people of that time when Jesus returns!

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug

it's GOD you are suppose to be following but the truth is we want to do our own thing.

If you are saying we are thinking for ourselves, I for one will plead guilty.

Have you stop believing in GOD to satify your selfish need... you keep saying their perfect ppl on this earth... you keep saying there a Paradise on this earth.... you keep saying there was no need for Jesus a perfect man to come to this earth.... you keep saying that GOD has no right to rule over us

Who said all ot that ?? I don't remember reading any of that on this forum.

Note: I was going to come down on this guy, but xena once chatized me, indirectly, for not being more understanding of the other fellows position, so thought I would try this approach. Bug

• ydidIanswerthedoor
    ydidIanswerthedoor

Dear Mind, A lot of these complaints that you read here are personal but many of them are about how "God's" organization has handled "God's people." There are issues about how they handle the pedifiles, things that the organization has written in the WT against the other churches doing the same things. The organization has belittled the Catholic Church for not allowing their followers to read articles in other religious magazines against thier own church....yet if a witness is caught reading anything against the organization or teachings of the Witnesses, they are reproved, either personally or by the elders. In other words, they are being hypocritical....ie: they are just as afraid for the witnesses to, maybe, find out anything that is going on within the org.that is questionable as are the Catholics. The ongoing "new light" is keeping everyone in such a state of confusion that you don't know what you are supposed to do from month to month. I am df'd but there are many things that I still believe in from having been in it for over 20 years, but as time goes on I just can't go along with all the changes. I used to make fun of the Mormons who wouldn't allow blacks into the priesthood until Kennedy started the equal rights laws and then suddenly they had a new vision and viola, now they can. JWs are changing rules on blood, the handling of df'd relatives etc. They have changed the rules on the remnant not doing the writing of the WT etc. because they have run out of members of the remnent. A person can't go blindly through life in a strict religion without wondering if it is all worth it.

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

ydidIanswerthedoor Thank you for replying to mind.

Which causes me to ask....ydidiopenthispost

Saves the rest of us from wasting our bandwidth breath

Edited by - xjw_b12 on 21 January 2003 16:50:31

• mind
    mind

What are these knots in my stomach. Why are these words tauting me, why are these words teasing me. Why are these words chasing me? Why are these words judging me. Why can't I face the truth...

If I believe in the bible, and why don't I believe in GOD. If, I don't accept the truth that the bible teaches @2 Tim 3:16-17, but then I say I believe in GOD twisted isn't it, but did not the Israelites have imperfect kings Ahaz, David, Solomon...

So what are you saying that you don't believe in GOD. Do I have to be part of an organzation to believe in GOD and all his works. Mark 9:38-39

Why judge me? Are you searching for truth ??? Why are you not trying to help me??? Do you have the truth??? DO you believe in the truth???? Do my words stumble you??? But you say your STILL asleep....

Wake up.... the TRUTH HURTS.... KNOW YOURSELF... FEEL MY PAIN

• mind
    mind

To my dear Know2much,

I give you praise to fight the truth of words, but I still see your stuck on earth and you only deal with earthly things... but you need to sleep and think in a spiritual way, so you can see ... the spiritual things... you are putting your faith in man, when it should be in GOD.

Why do you hold these people on pedestals? They are going to fall and you will fall right along with them. The silly part is they already know, they are going to fall... so they are able to get back up... but you will not because you didn't know or don't want to know... you should search a religion but you need to know GOD.

Do you serve GOD? Do you love GOD? If you do then what infalliable man say will not stumble you, because you know GOD.

Sometimes, the hardest fight is with one's self... and you are correct I don't know nothing at all... but know yourself....

So tell me who are you serving? Where is the truth?

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

OK MInd. Can't quite figure you out....yet. It's been 5 hours since your original post, and either you are sincere, or the drugs and alcohol [ holy spirit ] have not worn off yet.

You blurt out a lot of questions, and suggest you have pain. I suggest you take a deep breath and just follow along with the rest of the class for a few days. No, No. Do not raise your hand and ask a question....just listen... read, and understand.

but you need to sleep and think in a spiritual way, so you can see ... the spiritual things... you are putting your faith in man, when it should be in GOD.
    follow your advice. Good Night...Sleep Tight

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit