Hello

by Munster Abu 38 Replies latest jw friends

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe
    Welcome Shane. Looking forward to your posts.
  • smiddy
    smiddy

I was going to offer advice about not divulging too much about yourself ,however if you have Da`d yourself it probably does not matter.

Welcome to the board Shane enjoy your stay.....20 years in Ireland ? A fan of Gaelic football ?

You do know that us Aussies can beat the crap out of Ireland in Gaelic football don`t you .?

Then again some Irish guys have made their mark in Aussie rules in Australian AFL , notably Jim Stynes .

A legend here by all and sundry , a truly inspirational man in his field. sadly missed.

smiddy

• jhine
    jhine

Hi Shane , so far this forum has been described as a place for " only the best " and " the mentally diseased " ! Is there a link and is that a topic for a new thread ? Lol .

Anyway welcome .

Jan

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

hi shane--welcome to this place

heres a link to others in the UK:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/197364/ex-jw-uk?size=20&page=1

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

Welcome Shane. Tell us more when you have the time - go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7w0ZyfkukUs

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Hi Shane I am in the UK, I know Bedford and SE & SW london...,,love Galway & Dublin too!
  • freemindfade
    freemindfade
    Welcome
  • Munster Abu
    Munster Abu

Thanks all, I recognise one or two poster from elsewhere like Sail Away and OrphanCrow.

I think I'll fit in. Just trying to work out which debate topic to dive in on! :D

• Munster Abu
    Munster Abu
    Hi Shane I am in the UK, I know Bedford and SE & SW london...,,love Galway & Dublin too!

Hi Diogenesister. I grew up in Luton so was pretty close to you in Bedford. Dublin is a kip but I live about 5 miles from Galway City. I love Galway too. :D

• Munster Abu
    Munster Abu
    Welcome to the board Shane enjoy your stay.....20 years in Ireland ? A fan of Gaelic football ?
    You do know that us Aussies can beat the crap out of Ireland in Gaelic football don`t you .?
    Then again some Irish guys have made their mark in Aussie rules in Australian AFL , notably Jim Stynes .
    A legend here by all and sundry , a truly inspirational man in his field. sadly missed.

Hi Smiddy,

Yes a big fan of gaelic games though due to my Limerick roots i tend to follow hurling rather than football. The wife is from Mayo so I follow them in the football. Problem is both Limerick and Mayo are chokers so many semi final and final losses over the years. It's hard work following them.

Yes Jim was a legend and died way too young. Another lad who did well in AFL was Tadhg Kennelly.

Now my First love sporting wise is a big clue from both my user name and my avatar. I'm rugby mad (Union that is and not that stupid league muck) Munster season ticket holder. Going over to the UK next month for one or two World Cup matches as well. Can't wait!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit